Fighting for Family

~GET READY FOR THIS! Allie is about to join Damon and Alaric's Team Badass. This chapter is supposed to be episode 1 from The Originals. Then chapter 38-40/Epilogue stray off into its own thing to get to the happily ever after ending. HAPPY READING!

Chapter Thirty-Seven

"I'll be fine," Klaus told me over the phone. He was trying to reassure me he'd be okay facing the third full moon with the werewolves having the rings that stole power from him to resist turning, leaving him in a lot of pain. And the next full moon happens to be in tomorrow night, tomorrow being in two hours.

"I know, but I worry about you," I sighed. "And I miss you."

"It's only been three weeks," he said and I could sense a smile on his lips.

"Long weeks, without you," I retorted. I have been in Mystic Falls for the last month, almost. The last time either of us saw our daughter was two months ago when Rebekah left her with us for that weekend. In which, I took Klaus on a romantic date that helped make up for that rocky month in our relationship, wallowing in self-pity and grief for missing our baby girl.

"I know, love. But we'll see each other soon," Klaus sighed softly. I smirked to myself at his response. He has no idea that in just a few minutes I will be driving my mother's car to New Orleans. To take care of him during this full moon just like I did the last time.

"Mmhmm," I hummed in delight. I can't wait to see him.

"Get some sleep, love."

"You too," I replied.

"I love you, Allison."

"I love you more, Niklaus," I smiled and he groaned softly. Despite, the distance ever since we left Hope and Mystic Falls our relationship has been back to normal. Happy and loving once again. Less stressful too, honestly.

"Still can't tell if I hate or like you calling me that."

"You love it," I giggled.

"Sure," he replied sarcastically. "Bye, love."

"Bye, Klausy," I smirked and hung up. I then turned to look around the room I've been working on since I moved back home. I was living in Klaus' mansion. Which technically is now mine because my name was on the deed. And I have been re-decorating ever since.

The living room still had it's neutral color theme but now with pops of color including the soft mint green walls, Klaus hasn't seen yet but already is against after I called and told him literally three days after I had been back home. The dining room had a large rectangle table that sat eight people compared to the brown circle one for four. The study Klaus has has been re-done too. I left that all fancy for my exspensive, high class, fiance. Then there was the kitchen now stocked with food, blood, and decorated cutely and rather cliche. But it was going to be a nice family home.

The bathroom downstairs was also made more friendly and less fancy looking. I was giving the house a more friendly, cozy appeal. Klaus' paintings that were left around in his art room that was half a nursery when Rebekah gave us Hope was now hanging up in various places of our house. And speaking of art, as well as the rest of the house my friends help me convert the guest room next to mine and Klaus' room into an even larger art room for Klaus and the medium size bedroom across from ours was now fully Hope's playful nursery filled with a bunch of stuff her aunts, uncles, godparents, and overboard parents have got her.

Our bedroom was fancy as ever along with our ensuite. Hope's nursery was the only room besides the now art room that didn't have an ensuite and instead there was a large bathroom in the hall. Which Klaus had gave me the idea to make it kid friendly. Rubber ducks, white walls with colorful hand prints and polka dots, and fuzzy pink carpets were there and such.