Expression Triangles

Chapter Ten

"Ew. Go away," Caroline groaned, seeing Klaus and I walked into the Salvatore Boarding House. Klaus smirked and squeezed my hand, guiding me through the messy house.

"Actually, I asked for him to be here. Oh, and I knew Allie was part of the package deal," Stefan said, smiling kindly at me. I waved back to him.

"We need his help. I think Silas in Mystic Falls," Stefan said, explaining more to Caroline why we were here, mainly why Klaus was here.

I looked at Klaus and he raised an eyebrow, letting go of my hand and walked over to where the drinks were, pouring himself one. "Babe, pour me one, I might need it," I said. Klaus smirked and nodded.

Stefan then explained to why he thought Silas had followed them off the island and to our town. It made sense why those two hospitals Damon mentioned yesterday are completely out of blood. And according to Stefan there's six hospitals raided of their blood. Silas needs the blood. He's been starving for 2000 years. Just fucking great. We have to deal with this crazy immortal now.

"So some blood went missing from a few hospitals," Klaus said pouring himself a drink since he handed me one already. "What about Elena? Don't vampires with their humanity off tend to overindulge on human blood? Or were you the exception?"

"It's not Elena," Stefan denied.

"Let's say for a moment that it was Silas. I'm struggling to see how this affects me," Klaus said taking a seat on the couch next to me.

"Look, Silas wants to die and be reunited with his one true love. But he's supernatural. If he takes the cure and dies he gets stuck on the Other Side," Stefan explained.

"How Shakespearean," Klaus replied nonchalantly. I smacked him on the chest and he looked down at me with a cocky smile. I shook my head. "Be serious," I demanded and he took a sip of his drink, looking back at Stefan.

"But if he destroys the Other Side altogether, he can take the cure, die and pass on. But in destroying it every dead supernatural being will return to our side."

"That means every werewolf, every witch, every vampire. I wonder how many of those you've personally killed. Care yet?" Caroline piped up.

"My interest is piqued," Klaus said and I scoffed. It doesn't sound like it. He looked at me and kissed me on the lips. "For you," he said and I rasied an eyebrow.

"How do we stop him?" Klaus asked Stefan and I bit back a smile. I know he's saying he's helping for me but honestly he's probably scared all these supernatural creatures will come back for a vegeance. Granted he probably will only work with Stefan adn Caroline for me. He could have just left and went to figure out how to handle it on his own.

"Bonnie said Silas needs to complete three massacres to do the spell. Before Shane died, he convinced the pastor to blow up the Council. Next he had you kill your hybrids. And now, he only needs one more massacre," Stefan informed us. "So if he's here, that's what he's doing."

"We need to find him," I assumed and Stefan nodded. I chugged the rest of my drink and then handed the empty glass to Klaus. We were now on a mission. And boy was I excited. Note the sarcasm. I couldn't stand Caroline and the feeling was mutual. Stefan and Caroline don't like Klaus. And my boyfriend was going to get to show his bad side today no doubt.

***

Stefan walked into Professor Shane's office followed by me then Klaus and Caroline. "What are we even looking for?" I sighed.

"Well, if Shane really was working with Silas chances are he was helping him plan his next move," Stefan said.

I stopped to look at a few things on a wall and Klaus stood behind me, placing his hands on my hips. He rested his head on mine and stared at one of the masks on the wall. "Where? On his evil villain to-do list?" Caroline joked and I snorted.