Making Things Official

Chapter Seven

"Morning sunshine," I heard someone say. It sounded familiar but I didn't care. I was still sleepy. Speaking of sleep, I was on the floor of the Gilbert's living room. That's right. Klaus was trapped here and I joined him. Wait. Klaus. I looked around to see him facing Kol's dead body. I gulped and looked away. I turned to see my brother. Oh shit.

I didn't move though. I was going to wait for him to see me. I bit my lip and looked at Klaus who stood staring at Kol. His heart was no doubt breaking. Poor thing. "You look pathetic," Ty added and I stood up.

"Only until Bonnie's spell locking me in here wears off," Klaus said emotionless, without moving though. "Then I'll look different." And finally he turned to face my brother. I slowly approached Klaus, grabbing his hand and Ty's eyes widened and glued on my figure.

"Angrier, perhaps," Klaus continued, lacing his fingers in between mine. That felt good. I loved holding his hand. I loved being around him in general. "Or I won't look like anything, because I'll have gouged out your eyeballs from their sockets."

"Klaus," I warned in a whisper, squeezing his hand. That was still my brother, even if he was a dick.

"My friends will be back with the cure by then so I can shove it down your throat and make you mortal," Ty said, finally looking away from me and back to Klaus.

"I'm an Original. What makes you think my entire vampire bloodline won't be cured along with me?" Klaus asked him. "I.e., you."

"You know what I think?" Ty began. "I think that's impossible. I think the moment you stop being a vampire our whole blood connection to you is broken and your sire line ceases to exist. So whatever happens to you happens only to you. Which means I can kill your ass if I want, and no one else has to die. Although I am still debating just how to do it."

"I recomment drowning," Klaus said, flashing over to the edge of the barrier where he stood infront of Tyler. "There's nothing quite like the feeling of someone fighting for something as basic as human breath."

"Guys, enough," I interjected finally.

"What are you doing here?" Tyler asked me, coming towards me but not coming any further because then Klaus could reach him.

"She came to keep me company. Oh, you didn't know. We're together now," Klaus smirked and I shot him a flat look. Really?

"Excuse me?" Ty scoffed.

"Yeah, her friend she was staying with was me. She spent every night in my bed, wrapped in my arms while I kissed her-" Klaus began.

"Stop it," I told him and he smirked, shrugging. He walked over to me and I stepped away from him, not able to pull my eyes away from my brother and the look of betrayal in his eyes. He was gaping at me in disbelief, waiting to hear me say that Klaus was lying and compelling me or anything that made the truth, untrue.

Klaus had me back up against a wall and his body pressed to mine. His lips moved and pressed to my cheek and then his hand moved my chin so my eyes were now locked on his hynotising blue ones. "Tell him, love," Klaus said and I looked back at Tyler.

"Tell me it isn't true," Tyler said.

"It is," I stated, clearing my throat afterwards and looking away from him. I told Klaus just yesterday that I didn't care if anyone saw us together. Well, I'm getting my wish. Klaus is making some type of committment right here, right now to me.

"Are you kidding me?!" Ty yelled and before I could say anything Klaus' lips were on my kisssing me lovingly that I nearly sighed. I slowly kissed him back not able to resist how sweet and gentle this kiss was between us. It felt so real and for that split second before I pulled away he was showing me his true self not even caring that my brother was in the room and could see his sensitive side.