THE INTIMACY GAME

Sex is nothing but an intimacy game. One dominates, the other is submissive. It's at times out of love, but more than that, especially these days it's nothing but a recreational pastime. One when their blood is warm,jumps into the ocean of physicality until they are completely drowned by the waters of emotions.

Is sex that appealing?
Yes, perhaps. But it's not mandatory. Sometimes even if it's a no, do we actually say no? No. Not all times. We give in. We lose our control, specially when we make the biggest forbidden mistake.
We fall in love.

It's not always the emotions. Sometimes it's the newness. The motive of the adventure. The zeal to taste how it feels like. It's a sum of everything. Sex can be dark too. It can be hideous, half revealing.
Not all are emotionally invested everytime. Not initially. But with time and space, things grow, same is in case of feelings and emotions.

Once when one becomes invested into it, the only ship of physicality wrecks. The tempest of emotions, love, passion and heat leads to its wreck.The wreck is dark. It's scary and not much is colourful there. It leaves behind scars that are ugly. They do not heal at times,even in a person's life time.

Sometimes it's suffocating. It's too much of pain in one go. Although some versatile and self-engaged people do have the power to banish any ideas of emotions either during the act, or after it. It's a purpose of relaxation for them, chasing peace and rest in a world no less than a chaos.

The smell on the bedsheets, the stains of sweat too, the bed filled with memories are a common sight after the intimacy game that shows how long it took the fleshes to collide. The collision is beautiful. It's worth the time spent in waiting. But not always.

Is it?