CANVAS

We all love painting, don't we?

Even if we aren't great artists, we do love to paint, to show our skills, to draw and to create something beautiful.

It's rightly said, life is an empty canvas, paint it your way. But do we really think about it too deeply?

Do we select the best colours for our canvases rather our lives?

The base colour that we put on a white sheet of paper has a very important role in uplifting the significance of the other colours used. Suppose if we paint the white sheet of paper as yellow there are some colours such as grey, brown, white and silver which when used on top of the yellow colour doesn't look as bright and cheerful as compared to red, orange, purple and magenta with the yellow background.

In a similar fashion we need to decide upon the base colour with which we are going to paint our canvases of life. Every human being on this earth resembles certain colours. A person's personality can be determined by carefully observing the colours which a person favours the most. Hence we can say, every person that we come across or every person that we allow in our lives, leaves a mark, metaphorically, paints the canvas of our lives with their colours. If we choose wisely, the canvas will look beautiful. It will give out a serene and peaceful balance to the canvas of our lives. If we don't choose people wisely, they'll be those useless colours, which makes the canvas dull, self afflicted and agitated.

It's not about being selfish or judgemental. It's all about making sure that the canvas you glide your brush on, is the most beautiful creation of all times. It's about the long term stability of your relationships, peace in life, well being and satisfaction. It's about the happiness that you'll have throughout, the happiness you'll impart wherever you go, the relief that you'll bring to the souls that comes in your life are all the added bonuses that you will cherish throughout your life.

To choose the best colour is the most difficult job in the world . But one must know, how to choose them wisely. As said, all that glitters is not gold. Hence, though there are colours that will appeal us, please us, we shouldn't try them for the sake of trying it. An unwanted stain will be left behind distracting you throughout your life. Though in life, we need dull colours too, to understand the importance of the brighter ones. The canvas thus produced would speak a thousand words and will stand as an unique creation of one. All we need to do is to select a base colour, in other words, decide upon the gravity of self-love.