IS WANTING US WRONG?

Love, a really fascinating feeling, the warmth, the numbness of pain, the duty of loyalty and the test of honesty and gamble of faith.

Young love is wild. It's worth it, but the real game changer is lust. Lust is that busy bossy bitch that holds nothing but situations or us as victims of circumstances perhaps?
You love the soul, kiss the flesh, hug the wounds and embrace the pain. I feel the necessity to quote here, a very famous line, by Bob Marley which says

  "If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she won't be amazing. If she's worth it, you won't give up. If you give up, you're not worthy.
Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."

It's clear that we do ache in pain, but we must suffer for those worth it. Love and lust go hand in hand.

Sex is an instrument of the physical form of love but in a world that fears no consequences, how is a person to survive from becoming it's prey?

You fall in love , you want it to be "us". You pray to become "us". However sometimes it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter, the love, the emotions, the excitement. It all sums up to sex. That's all. You do it without thinking whether your partner wants it or not. You on the other hand give in because of your so called love.

You do things. You fuck things up. You fear to face consequences. You shout at them. You blame them as if they were at fault. Then starts the blame game where the required necessity was to be by their side. To be the essence of "us". You run away. You blame them. Again and again and again. And you do it all in the name of love.

Love was meant to be free and not a cause of bondage. It was meant to be a paradise with happily ever afters, and not a replica of hell, where you are inflicted pain of unwantedness, of feeling lonely even when you two are close and of insecurity even when he is the one where you were believed to be the safest.

But are we wrong in wanting peace?
Are we wrong in wanting "us"?
Are we wrong in wanting belongingness?
Are we wrong in wanting togetherness?