GIFTED LOVERS

"I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you." - John Green

He'll never know the efforts you make to make him believe in the galaxies he has now stopped believing in. He'll never know the love that he deserved was right in front of him yet he'll blame you for giving him something he deserved. He'll blame you for getting too close, yet he'll be living in fear of losing you. He fears he'll be scarred again, yet he despises the fact that he has been granted healing. He'll never know how he was loved by love itself.

He worships pain but little does he realise that he was put on trial before he was granted his claim. His true love. He'll never realise what he'll lose now, that he rarely thinks and mostly reacts.He'll never realise until am gone. Until he loses me.

Forever.

I do not desire to leave him but all his uncertainties, mindlessness and recklessness would eventually lead him to a future, where my existence would be unwanted.Unwanted by his actions, his ideologies and his visions. No matter how desperately he wanders in search of what he has already lost, he'll never be able to reach the hands that he had once recklessly rebuked, captivated by his unrealistic resistive ideologies.

Will fate ever allow him to cross paths with me, despite the pain he had once inflicted upon me?
Will fate forgive him for the tears that I had shed because of him?
Will fate give him a chance to hold me in his arms?
Will fate forgive him for having refused its help?

Perhaps no?

Maybe yes?

Yet, here we are begging the beggars to realise their opportunities while ours are at stake. Yet, here we are crying on behalf of them, breaking instead of them and slowly dying on behalf of them.
Yes, we are those gifted lovers who beg for the beggars to realise their love.

"You know what the beast beautifier is? Love."
- Louisa May Alcott