CASUAL SEX

What's that now?

Umm... let's say where there is no love and emotions involved..? Just a thirst for flesh that needs to quench perhaps?

Is that even a thing?

The past years of isolation, separation and lack of social well-being has led to people becoming more shelled and more untouchable. So why is there all of a sudden such a fling for it?

Well, the answer is pretty simple. Emotional setback. People here have lost all there interests in love and it's various aspects. Why will a person who is hurt constantly go to the same person just to be hurt for another time? Isn't it too much on yourself? Haven't you been through such a lot already?
It's more of a protective instinct that everyone surrounds them with and hence refrain from love- the genuine emotion, thus falling for materialistic pleasures, such as sex. It's too much of a tedious journey and quite an important and unsympathetic glow up it seems.

To all those who spend time in casual sex and on such "no strings attached" relationships, do they even realise what impact it has on the younger generation?

We are actually losing the actual cause of this intimacy game these days, earlier which signified love.

We are more drawn to avoiding the casualties that the emotion "Love" can cause to us, not realising that we are completely deleting the emotion "Love " from our systems.

There can be many options in one's life but to make a choice is one's own discretion. To have casual sex is one of the many materialistic options to live a life with minimum emotional instability or sadness. Whereas to love is a choice. We choose to love people,no matter how much it breaks our heart to love someone.

We need to stop settling with options, that lasts for a very small time phase. Instead we need to make our own choices and step up for ourselves.