RECKLESS

He was reckless from the day we met. His thoughts wandered above the ocean of despair. For despair was his past. He loved to torment his soul with the ecstasy that haunted his soul. He said that he was okay but to any normal being he was a worshipper of PAIN.

He was reckless from the moment he confessed that he was in love. He loved me. He loved me just enough to fill the void. The void that soaked him in. He held me close enough to throw me away, he threw me away to such an extent that am crippled and I wish no longer to walk again. I loved him. I did. I did all I could to bring him back from the lost hallways of the past but I failed. I failed again and again. But he said, he did love me.

Love makes you do the craziest of shits. So I tried to bring him back. I did try to give him life while mine slipped from my hands. I gave him my breaths while he took mine away and all I have in me now is pain and nothing that I might gain. My heart, my love, my time and emotions that had been kept at his disposal now fill me with disgust that I had traded my soul to give him all. All my love wasn't enough for him to stay, he craved pain so did I, I yearned for love.

I loved him but he didn't stay. I wanted to touch him but he remained untouched from the love I had. I hoped for him to realise it before it's too late. He failed. The realisation never took place. The healing never took place.

He cares he says. I give him reasons to stay and he makes excuses to leave. He wants to love but not fight. He wants to care but not love. He doesn't want to love. He doesn't know what harm he has caused, what hopes he has shattered and what dreams he has broken. He knows not what he has gambled and what he has lost.

He'll know when the time comes. He'll search love but won't be able to find it. He'll want touch but won't get it. He'll want me but he has lost me already.

He has lost me.

Forever.