RESILIENCE

"It is really wonderful how much resilience there is in human nature. Let any obstructing cause, no matter what, be removed in any way, even by death, and we fly back to first principles of hope and enjoyment."
― Bram Stoker, Dracula

Resilience- the ability to bounce back from adversity. In a world so full of rat race it is a fundamental trait that determines the outcome of our lives. Our sustenance. It is the inner strength that propels us forward in the face of challenges, setbacks, and obstacles by empowering us, individuals to withstand the storms of life and emerge stronger, wiser, and more determined.

It is a rightly said transformative quality that enables us to navigate the unpredictable nature of life. Happiness never lasts long, so is the case for sorrow. Inevitably, everyone faces obstacles and setbacks along their journey. It is all upon us, how we respond to these adversities that rob us of our wills to live. Resilient individuals know that setbacks are not permanent roadblocks but rather are sorts of temporary detours on the path to success. Through resilience, individuals cultivate an unwavering belief in their ability to overcome any hurdle that comes their way. Resilient individuals understand that failure is not a reflection of their worth but rather a stepping stone towards progress. They embrace failure as a teacher, extracting valuable lessons and insights from every setback. If your failures determine the success you achieve, you were never failures. The ability to learn from failure not only builds resilience but also instills a sense of self-awareness and humility, shaping individuals into better versions of themselves.

Life was never easy, nor it'll ever be. Disappointments will always dodge you, however if you decide what disappoints you, trust me,the things affecting you will be very less.One key aspect of resilience is the ability to adapt to change.

REMEMBER!!!!!! CHANGE IS THE ONLY CONSTANT!!!!!!

Life is constantly evolving, and unexpected circumstances can arise at any moment. We need to embrace change and view it as an opportunity for growth. We need to be flexible and open-minded, willing to adjust our plans, perspectives, and strategies to meet new challenges. By embracing change and staying adaptable are the only master keys required to navigate uncertain situations and find solutions.

Resilience and perseverance go hand in hand, as if two sides of the same coin. In the face of overwhelming situations, the key is to exhibit unwavering determination. Success is not instant or effortless, but a result of consistent effort and dedication. Only a tenacious spirit that allows them to keep pushing forward despite numerous setbacks and challenges will sacrifice short-term gratification for long-term rewards. Through perseverance, resilience takes root, empowering individuals to surmount obstacles and realize their full potential.

Always remember your roots and your past and never underestimate yourself for the sake of a complete nuisance who makes you doubt your self esteem.In a world filled with uncertainty and challenges it is resilience that becomes your unwavering sword. It empowers you to rise above adversity, learn from failure, persevere in the face of challenges, and build meaningful relationships. By cultivating resilience, we unlock our full potential, transforming obstacles into opportunities and embracing a life of growth, fulfillment, and success.

"The human capacity for burden is like bamboo- far more flexible than you'd ever believe at first glance."
― Jodi Picoult, My Sister's Keeper