SACRIFICE

What else do we need to sacrifice?

Love? Money? Faith? Emotions? Ourselves?

What else do we need to sacrifice?

If we do sacrifice these, will it suffice? The inflictions to the distorted society, the orientations of the weak mentality, the seemingly absence of what one calls self, the curious omition of the needy soul, the monstrous termination of the one who seeks nothing but spirituality. Will all these be sufficed?

What else do we need to sacrifice?

If we sacrifice love, will we be less afflicted by heartbreak? If we do sacrifice love, will the world begin to treat us like humans? If we sacrifice love, will our lives of self afflictions be less brutal? If we sacrifice love, will we live happily when love defines happiness?

What else do we need to sacrifice?

If we sacrifice money, will we be able to love ourselves when the world turns its back around us? In the world which runs more on money than emotions, will a human being survive? If we sacrifice money, will we be able to cater to the family that is dependent on you, your functionality, your ability to provide, your ability to suffice, the sustainability of every soul? Can you really survive?

What else do we need to sacrifice?

If we sacrifice faith, will we stop expecting humbleness from the cruel world? If we sacrifice faith, will the divine disown us? Will we be able to proceed through the years of isolation and seperation? Will we be able to live, the rest of our lives with the honesty that the days will be of happiness, of peace and of nothing but victories?

What else do we need to sacrifice?

If we sacrifice emotions, will the world treat us as selfless humans? Will the world stop calling us names, selfish and narcissist?If we sacrifice emotions will we avoid the hangover of love's aftermath? If we don't carry emotions, will humans live happier than all the other creatures on the earth? Will we be happy to not be able to fall in love? Will we be happy to sit emotionless and do nothing and just watch?

What else do we need to sacrifice?

If we sacrifice ourselves, will world become a better place for everyone? If we sacrifice our needs, wants, our desires, dreams, ethics , identity, will we be happier? Will our social lives be better? Will the society be a better place by feeding on the sacrificial beings?

What else do we need to sacrifice?