꧁5꧂- Stargaze With Me

After a few months of being up in the mountains he had been forced to come down to the lab station situated in Mondstat. He dreaded the loud chatter of townsfolk and screaming of kid's. Sure he didn't hate them but he much preferred the silence of the mountain.

He was studying some ordinary food while chewing on a mushroom skewer when he overheard two people talking.

'Have you heard about the amazing star sky that is going to be tomorrow?'

'Indeed, apparently it is going to be the best night ever to go and stargaze. All the stars will be visible and the air will be just perfect not too cold or warm.'

'Mm... That sounds lovely. Sholud we go?'

'Haha you read my mind i was just about to ask-!'

Albedo huffed and turned away pondering over such a simple exchange between the couple.

That did indeed sound nice.. He never considered stargazing in the first place. Maybe it'd be a nice switch up from his everyday life.

He finished his food, paid and quickly walked over to his lab putting away some thing's and leaving.

He headed himself towards the library and when he entered he breathed in smelling the smell of old books. That always had an effect on him.

Lisa poked her head out from behind a bookshelf when she heard the somewhat heavy door closing. She smiled and waved to Albedo signaling for him to come over. And he did just that, walked over to her as she put away an older book making sure everything was as pristine as possible. This library was her favorite thing of course. No matter how bored she got of her job the library always felt comforting.

"What brings you here Chief Alchemist?"

"Just Albedo please..."

"Of course dear. Is there a specific book or genre you looking for?"

"Hum... Astrology-"

"Astrology? Interesting indeed go on."

"Well i am curious to learn all about the constellations. Apparently there will be a clear sky today and it will be ideal for stargazing."

"Hmh a fine choice Albedo. Follow me."

She said smiling sweetly as she walked down and towards a specific bookcase then took out three book placing them on a relatively small table.

"Here. You may read to your hearts content. I will be above if you'll need me."

"Thank you."

He mumbled opening one if the smaller books of the three.

He begun reading through absorbing as much information as he needed.

He was already set on who he wanted to take with him. The traveler seemed to be a fitting choice but Klee wolud be alright as well. Though then his reading through all those books wolud become pointless. He always saw the fascination when the traveler looked up at the sky eyes admiring the bright stars.

He always questioned his strange hobby thinking about the cause. And so he thought that might be a good time to understand him more clearly and have something the other can relate to and relax. To not have to worry about being judged and all.

Of course he himself had never judged Aether solely by his hobby. No. There are many things that lie within judgment of another.

He breathed heavily turning yet another page. The constellations seemingly devouring his entire brain. Every time he wolud look away he thought about the science behind them and their meanings all of sudden he felt interested in the subject. Maybe it was some sort of magic letting the information sink deep down into his brain and to create roots within securing any information from leaking out. Just a theory though.