꧁11꧂- Sick To The Bone pt.2

He took a shakey inhale his half lidded eyes looking to his side.

Loud shuffling scared him making him jump. He sat up feeling unsafe when he was met with a face.

"Albedo!"

He stayed quiet his mouth slightly agape as his eyes scanned over his worried face.

"Kaeya? Where.. what.."

"You passed out. Lay down I don't want Amber and Aether after my head respectfully. As happy as i am..."

With a tired sigh he laid back down not having any energy to complain. He closed his eyes and suddenly he felt cold shot through his body and he yelped.

Kaeya muttered a quick apology.

"I need to place a wet cloth on your forehead to lower the temperature. You have 38°C(100.4°F). Before it was 39.7°C(103.46°F). You had all of us sweating like crazy."

"How long was i out?"

"Half a day it's the middle of the day now. Aether and Amber went to get you some food. He insisted that I keep your jacket on. He was right it was freezing at night. Though now it's warming up so when they come back we may take it off to make sure you don't overheat. Or.. i don't know. I'm not good at dealing with illness."

"Oh okay.."

The door opened and let out a loud thud making both of them jump.

"Amber!"

A shout came from inside and Albedo cringed at how loud that was.

In came Amber and shortly after Aether muttering a quick apology to the alchemist.

"Hi Aether. We were just talking about you. Do we take off the coat now?"

"No. You shouldn't for now."

Albedo groaned throwing his hands over his head feeling defeated.

"Why the hell not?!"

He shouted his voice raspy.

"Albedo calm down. I'll explain."

"I'm waiting.."

The alchemist grumbled lowering his hands.

Aether took a seat on the couch Albedo was on.

"Basically we've had Barbara come by before and she said that you've got some sort of virus along with a high fever. She said to make sure you're warm and sweat a lot that helps with defeating the virus..."

He trailed off as he placed his hand his forehead.

Albedo's eye's closed as he let out a sigh of relief. The feeling of a cold hand on his forehead was amazing it couldn't have been better.

As Aether wanted to pull his hand away his hands grabbed onto his placing it back on his face.

"Albedo?"

"Cold..."

"You're cold?!"

"No! Just keep your hand on me. Please... It's so warm i feel as if im melting. Can I please take off my jacket?"

"No Albedo. You know I can't."

"You can. Barbara doesn't have to know."

"Hey Aehter, Albedo? Me and Kaeya are going to make the soup. You take care of him. I think it will be fine if you take it off. I cant turn up the temperature."

"Do that then."

"Mhm sure."

Amber smiled warmly before turning up the temperature and then walking into the kitchen.

"Can i take it off now?"

"Sure but calmly. Sit up."

He said as he took of the wet cloth placing it on the table. Slowly Albedo then sat up letting Aether assist him as he put some weight on him.

Then he took of the coat feeling cold air surrounding him.

"Thank you."

"Of course. Do you want to do anything whilst they're preparing the soup?"

"Mm.. I don't know. I can't think of anything. Oh.. also i apologize for you having to see me like this i am dearly sorry. I was a complete mess.."

"Don't worry. Ah right! I told Kaeya to prepare a bath for you. Come on."

"Mmm..."

"Something wrong?"

"No.. let's go."

They got up and went into the bathroom the water still pouring in. Aether approached the bath and turned it off dipping his his finger in.

"Okay it's good. Go ahead and take a bath I'll be right outside."

He nodded and Aether walked out.

He took off his clothes getting naked before he slowly got into the bath.

•••

"Aether!"

...

"Aether!-"

"What?"

"Come in."

The door creaked open and in came Aether. Albedo was sitting on a stool only in his underwear. His head turned to Aether and he smiled sweetly chuckling as Aethers gaze glued to the floor.

"W-what is it.."

"Tie my hair into braids please?"

"Um sure."

He approached Albedo taking the brush he was holding out to him along with the hair ties.

He then began smoothly combing through his hair.

Alebdo leaned into Aether letting his back rest against Aether's chest. Aethers cheeks were dusted in a soft pink hue as he slowly braided his strawberry blonde hair.

"Do you braid your hair a lot?"

"Hm? No not usually. Normally Sucrose or Amber help me with it. That's why they were so messy."

"I'll have to teach y-"

"Maybe. But when we are together can you do it for me?"

"Oh?"

"Just a request."

"Um...sure I don't mind that much."

"Ah.. thank you for braiding my hair Aether. You know.. i missed you. Thank you for braiding my hair. I have a reward for you."

"A reward?"

"Mhm.."

He smiled as he tilted his head back into Aether's chest and placed both his hands on each side of Aethers face pulling him down to meet in a kiss.

Though the he turned his body so that he now had his legs wrapped around Aether's legs and so that his neck wouldn't ache.

To his surprise Aether started kissing back the moment heating up.

Suddenly the door flew open and outside stood Kaeya and Amber.

"HA! I told you! Give me my 100 bucks!"

"Ugh whatever."

They broke apart and Aether spoke up.

"What were you betting on?"