꧁9꧂- Crown

An: Please read this. This Au is my 'first'(?) shot at another au with this one. It's a royal x servant technically. I really enjoy that dynamic. If any of you'd like im very open to suggestions when it comes to these. ^^

Albedo tensed up as soon as he woke up feeling the dread of the next day already present. He closed his eyes already tired and groaned feeling how sore his body was.

He couldn't get any sleep last night mostly because of planning another meeting. Another kingdom from north had sent a threatening letter because of one of his guards killing one of theirs. He truly couldn't fathom how did that happen especially since it was 'unprovoked behavior'. Which he suspected might be a cover up since the other guard's from said kingdom had killed said guard.

So knowing that he had no personal alibi to know whether it is true or not. He opened his eyes though he dreaded doing it and looked at his hand's- his fingers full of scars and scabs from him biting at them. His mouth felt numb from how much he bit on his toungue and chewed on his cheeks. A distinct taste of his metalic blood seeping through.

He breathed in sharply when he heard knocking on his door.

"Come in.."

He whisper yelled his voice still strained from sleeping.

Someone entered the room yet he had no idea who due to him having his back turned.

"Sir? Your new personal assistant had arrived just now. They are waiting for your highness to show up in the dining room. We've prepared a small feast for him to enjoy as for the moment."

"Good good... I'll be down shortly."

"Excellent I'll inform him then. Don't keep us waiting though sir."

"Of course- whatever. Get out."

"As you wish Sir."

He let out a long groan after the door closed. He had completely forgotten about the new guard he had his most trusted men hire for him due to his business.

He sat up his blonde hair messy and all over the place strands of hair sticking out looking like a big bird nest.

He hopped out of his bed hoping that the person they hired was up to his standards and his tastes.. though he trusts in his loyal men to do the absolute best.

•••

After dressing up and splashing water on his face to refresh himself he walked out of the room his soft hair now neatly brushed through bouncing with each step he took.

Upon his arrival he noticed another man similar to him in height with golden-blonde hair. He sighed and walked up his shoes clanking against the floor giving away his presence.

"Welcome i am assuming that you are the new personal guard.. yes?"

"O-oh um yes- I mean yes your highness!"

He quickly corrected himself and bowed his braid swinging back and forth from the sudden movement.

Albedo blinked several times a bit bewildered by this boy. He scanned him and eventually let an amused smirk appear on his lips.

He quickly stopped and cleared his throat breathing in and out before returning to his stoic face.

"Good. Come with me then."

"Of course your highness!"

Albedo bit his lip and cringed slightly when he heard that.

'whatever...'