꧁12꧂- Doctor...? pt.2

He kept quiet finally sighing as Aether drank the water he gave him.

He then crossed his arms letting his head fall lightly to the side.

"Your knee surgery went well.. it was messy but we got it done you will need help with walking for some time until you are able to on your own. As for now not straining your knee is important while it heals."

"Mm.. that's okay. Although a pain in the ass."

Albedo looked at him accusingly before his gaze softened as he took the now empty cup throwing it in the garbage.

"Either crutches or a wheelchair it may be better to use a wheelchair because you won't move the leg around as much.."

He mumbled to himself tapping his chin as Aether intensely watched his every move nodding at the proposition.

"If that's what's needed. I'm not a big fan of just sitting around though..."

"I must apologize but it is necessary if you want to be able to move around like before. It was a risky surgery so i must take all precautions i am not looking forward to having a court case about a patient not able to walk after just because they didn't listen to what i said."

"Whatever.."

He grumbled sinking into the soft pillow beneath him.

Albedo shook his head his hair bouncing all around before he walked over to the corner taking out a wheelchair and setting it up.

"Want to see how it feels?"

"Whatever.."

The doctor sighed deeply and the door opened revealing Lumine that immediately latched onto Aether.

"Brother i was so worried!"

In a second she was being pulled away by the doctor who when he looked at her gave her a death glare.

"I apologize i was just so excited and-"

"I am not interested in a complicated explanation. A simple 'sorry' would've been better. Now.. if i may. I will exit the room as i need to do something important if you could please convince him to using the wheelchair he does not seem interested in using it.."

The doctor huffed crossing his arm's and shaking his head disapprovingly at Aether who just chuckled scratching the back of his neck.

Lumine curiously observed his face smirking and hiding her smug expression behind the palm of her hand.

The doctor strolled over to the door looking back.

"I would be more than pleased if you could accept the proposition. I'll see you in a moment.."

"Of course.."

Aether croaked smiling akwardly at the strawberry blonde before the door closed.

Lumine giggled shooting Aether a teasing glare.

"No way do you have the hot's for your doctor!"

His mouth became dry and he sat up in the bed wincing at the slightest pain in his knee as he went bright red.

"I-i do not! Lumine what's with you?!"

"Oh my god. You do! You were practically drooling over Doctor Albedo I can't believe you brother..."

"Shut up! Someone's gonna hear you!"

He whined covering his face as he shook his head.

"Drooling over who may i ask?"

Albedo came into the room humming softly periodically glancing at the wheelchair.

"Nothing nothing.. uhm.."

"Ah right. Have you decided yet about the wheelchair?"

"Uh.."

"Yes. But he was very persistent that if he was going to be driven around it's only by you. Such a pain in the ass with him sometimes I tell ya!"

"Lumine.."

Aether grumbled shooting her a death glare to which the just snickered shrugging as she held her hands behind her back.

"Is that so? Hum.. i suppose that isn't that big on an issue i am sure I'll be able to do that as long as I'm not busy. You will be dismissed in a short while though so i can only fulfill the request as long as he is under my care. Is that alright?"

"Sure.."

A/N: Whoops- not me forgetting I did not finish nor post this chapter. And a question should i make this concept a fanfiction? If so then i might write it on A03. My account is Rashier for anyone curious but i also go by Moku on there. And so enjoy! (And happy late new year's guys!)