꧁6꧂- Service pt.1

Aether covered his mouth as he let out a long yawn his eyes glassy. He snapped into reality as if when drunk suddenly sobering up and so the sleepiness suddenly left him he felt extremely energetic buzzing with energy. He listened in again trying to see what the noise was- he hadn't heard it clearly due to being half-asleep.

And then it came again three light knocks on the door.

He looked over at the clock seeing how it was 10am so far. He shrugged and got up to answer the door before feeling a tug on his arm.

"Where are you *yawn*going...?"

"Someone is at the door I'll be right back i think."

"Oh okay.."

She nodded and let go of his arm.

Aether lazily walked over to the door shouting weakly 'coming!' to whoever was at the door.

He finally opened it up and there was the ever so elegant Albedo. He smiled slightly and rubbed his eyes drying up his cheeks that previously were wet from him yawning.

"What brings you here?"

" *Sigh* Well i thought it wolud have been only natural to repay your kindness for assisting me in my experiments. It was a very valuable experience so to say."

"Ou? How do you plan on repaying me though?"

"I will be at your service for 24 hours meaning till tomorrow... Mh.. till tomorrow 10am. I find it only natural as this is similar to what you've done for me no?"

"Oh... Thank you. And i suppose that is sort of similar. So... Your like my..- servant?"

Albedo bit his lower lip his gaze flickering from the other to the floor and back before he sighed and cleared his throat.

"I.. Suppose that's accurate."

"Great come on in then i colud use some help."

"Mh.."

He nodded and came in shortly after Aether did.

He glanced at the different furnishings and random stuff laying around all over the floor and any possible place. Though it was still all organized and even still looked like it.

Aether practically threw himself on the couch laying face down.

"Everything alright? Also why are you still in pyjamas- i apologize if me asking is rude."

"Yeah. I just woke up is all I'd rather go and sleep the rest of the day away if i colud. I'll be up in no time.. i think."

"Oh well then rest for a while i will make something to eat. Does 'Pile 'em up' sound good?"

"Thank you and yes that sounds nice."

"Then I'll get Right to it- right after i.."

He stopped himself and picked up a blanket and put it over Aether tucking him in carefully. The other giggled now amused and happy with being pampered. It does truly feel nice every now and then..

"There.."

"Thanks dad."

"Uh.."

Albedo froze unsure how to respond before he heard Aether burt out into a laughing fit and relaxed. He rolled his eyes and let a smirk past his lips.

"Very funny Aether."

The other didn't respond continuing to giggle at his own remark.

Albedo turned on his heel and walked around the house trying to locate the kitchen. When he finally found it he immediately got to taking out the ingredients: meat, potatoes, small lap glasses and cheese as he begun preparing the food.

-

After some time he begun humming softly to himself. He heard the sound footsteps behind him and stopped by humming about to respond when he felt arms genetly wrap around him.

He paused and his cheeks became rosey as he looked down at the other's hand's around his waist.

His head was buried in his back but he moved it to rest upon his shoulder and he smiled softly and chuckled making shivers go down his spine.

"Hello Albedo.."

He snapped out of his trance and blinked roughly a couple of times before clearing his throat and placing his hand over Aether's.

"Yes... Hi it's almost ready you can... Sit down at the table?"

He said a hint of uneasiness in his voice as he spoke.

"Nope.. i think I'm pretty comfortable. Unless you mind."

"I um... Do not mind that much no.."

He said weakly his voice sounding strained as he squeezed the other's hand before letting go and attempting to ignore the other's presence. But anytime his mind wolud even slightly go in that direction he felt the other's hot breaths hitting his neck.

"Albedo.."

"Hum?"

"Can you hum again. Something.. i really liked it."

"O-oh. Sure um.."

He fixated on his hands as he cooked and started humming quietly feeling shyness overcoming him. Not that he was uncomfortable though. That wasn't the case. Rather the opposite if anything still he had never done something such as this for someone else.

But quickly he began relaxing leaning into Aether slightly and letting hit head to rest on top of Aether's.

-

He finally finished the dish and Aether let go letting a quiet whine out from the loss of physical contact.

They sat down and started enjoying their portions- Albedo made both for him and Aether and also made one smaller for Paimon.

She flew into the kitchen soon after hungrily downing down the food he made for her.