꧁7꧂- Mark

Albedo was currently at the lab in Mondstat when he saw Aether at the bench looking around for anyone. Sucrose and Tim were out away for research in Liyue and so he was left as the one in charge.

Aether was about to walk away when Albedo exited.

"Hello Aether.."

This spoked the other a tad and he turned around a slightly panicked expression on his face before he saw Albedo slightly leaning on the door frame.

"Hello Albedo are you alone?"

"Indeed. Tim and Sucrose are away on a mission so i am here to keep everything in place."

"Understandable... I don't think i actually have anything i need to get done today and im frankly bored. Colud i help you out?"

"I... Sure.."

"Great. Under one condition though-"

"A condition..?"

"Yes. You will have to fullfil one of my requests."

"Oh that's not too bad. Sure then i welcome you to my second laboratory."

He said quickly entering the small place filled to the brim with potions and papers and other stuff.

"Are you not worried that someone will take away the stuff in front?"

"Not at all."

He nodded deciding not to push the matter further than that.

Albedo went to his desk patting a chair next to him.

Aether complied and sat down looking down at the paperwork before back up at Albedo.

"What's that?"

"Hm? Oh these.. these are some of my experiments written down. Ah yes you wanted to help me yes?"

"Mhm."

"I have a potion to test out the effects are unknown and i didn't really have the chance to test it out at all. May i ask for your assistance?"

"Sure.."

Albedo smiles and gets up placing his hand on Aether's shoulder as he did so. He walked over to a shelf filled with vials containing different liquids and carefully picked out one.

The colour was a pinkish red and it had a strong smell consisting Valberrie's and some other ingredients he couldn't tell apart.

"You ready?"

"Do i drink it?"

"Yes. I'll hold it for you so that you can get the proper amount. Im not looking towards giving you to much."

"That's... Good."

"Yes."

Albedo sighed and he placed one hand under Aether's chin and with the other he lifted up the vial to his lips his eyes looking at him intensively.

Aether swallowed thickly and slowly parted his lips.

Albedo now had a concentrated look on his face as he slowly turned the vial letting the liquid to go down his throat. His fingers brushed against the underside of his chin and shivers ran down his spine.

He felt a burning sensation as he swallowed it something you'd feel when drinking specific alcohol.

Finally the alchemist leaned back one of his hands still under the others chin.

"Does it have alcohol in it..?"

He quietly mumbled and Albedo seemed to pause for a moment scanning his face before he spoke calmly.