chapter 1

Ouch....,
As naaz gradually regained her consciousness , all she could feel was her splitting headache and throbbing pain all through her body, as if she had just been hit by car.
She furrowed her brow at the unease but she could not find the strength to shrug it off.

She could barely make out the silhouette of the man in the dark but could it smell the unique fragrance of the gucci cologne , lightly wafting threw
the air .

The man stayed silent the entire time while he pressed his body against her,kissing and nibbling her slender neck .
.....

As drawn crept up the morning sun shone in .

Naaz suddenly open her eye.
She was astonished to find her self naked in bed with stranger lying next to her. He had his back turned against her.

Naaz's face turned pale as flashblack of night before suddenly come back rushing back to her.it was not a dream after all!

How had she ended up here?

All naaz could recall from last night was that she had been celebrating her birthday with her sister sweetie. After taking few sips of wine sweetie had brought her , and she passed out!

Could it be that her drink had been spiked !?

Naaz gnashed her teeth and walk out of the bed. With every ounce of composer within her. She tried to remain as calm as she could.she swiftly slipped on her  cloths from last night. Tidied herself up and fled. She needed to get home immediately so that she colud talk to her sister and find out what happened!
....

When naaz reached her home she saw her father sitting on the sofa waiting for her. Her father asked with a clam expression "where were you last night ?"

Naaz pursed her lips thinking about events of last night before finally replying, i fell asleep in a my friend's house.

8am!

Slamming a picture on the table, her roared furiously,' i know you spent the night with a man in a hotel room! How dare you lie to me?

The sight of the photos made the blood drain from naaz's face. It was a picture of a man she didn't recognise helping her in to a hotel room.

Sweetie rushd down the stairs in her high heels.'dad calm down'. as she continued to talk she walked towards naaz And pretend to nag at her,' naaz how could you ambarrass the family like this ? even if you in love with the man. you should know  not to cross the line before getting married.

Naaz was completely startled. what did she meant by that?

She had clearly been unconscious at the time!

Just as she suspected, sweetie would never be so kind to celebrate her birthday for her. It had all been a setup! Naaz tried to explain herself "dad listen, i was out celebrating my birthday with sweetie. There was something in the drink that sweetie gave to me_"

"That's enough! Her father stood up pointed his finger at her, and growled, " sweetie is your big sister don't you dare blame her for your own actions!"

'sister?'

Listening to her father's accusations, naaz clenched both her fists tightly until they trembled. Her mother should have known that her father was an unfaithful man. He had been keeping a woman on the side from the very start.

Who could have guessed that within a year after her mother's passing, even before her ashes had turned cold, he would remarry so quickly with Lara Kulkarni? What had come as a greater suprise to naaz was finding out that they had long given birth to a daughter of their own !

Naaz had always known that sweetie was trying to win over their father for years now. She would act a certain way in front into something else behind him. Never did it over occur to naaz that sweetie would try to sabotage her on her very own birthday!!

" I was planning to pass on soul design studio to you when you finally came of age, but you.... I can't believe you pulled such a stunt to tarnish the family name! I never want to see your face again !
The gill could do better without a shameless wretch like you for a daughter!"

Naaz stuttered, " dad are you ...... Kicking me out?"

Shivam smashed the mug he was holding right at her feet. " Get the hell out of here!"

Trembling uncontrollably, naaz lifted her head only to catch sweetie sneering back at her alone with her father's intrusting grimace. She could not help but feel a chill in her heart.

As naaz was dragging her laggage out through the front yard, sweetie to came up to her. Pretending to be sweet, she reached out an arm and offered to help with the laggage but instead, her hand was slapped away by naaz. " Get lost."

Seeing naaz's hostile attitude towards her, sweetie finally showed her true colours. " I will be honest with you. ' did a little something into that drink last night. I am guessing it must feel horrible to be tainted by a man.'

With much dismay, naaz chewed on her lips. " You & Lara got what you wanted by warming your way into our home. What more do you want ?"

What  i want is your status ! Sweetie walked right upt to her and stared fiercely into her eyes. " Why am I the illegitimate child when you get to be the crown jewel of the gills ? You were born noble and proud, weren't you ? Well, now you are nothing but a used, torn- up shoe. By now , you should know where you stand. So why don't you just move along."

Sweetie waved her phone in front of naaz's face with much delight.

" If you don't want this video leaked to the media and risk running your life forever, then hit the road.
" And don't ever come back!"

.....
End