chapter _4

As Naaz turned around, she met the man's sharp gaze. She was dumbfounded by the sight of this man's face.

The man had pale white skin, exquisitely profound facial features, district amber eyes, that seemed to hid a pool of unfathomable coldness , and tight,thin lips that could cut like a knife ..__

His face was so similar to both Earth & Zorawar . Even his eyes were the exact same color!

Naaz had only found out she was having triplets when she went into labor in Canada. Neither her forat not the second had inherited any of her features. However, her youngest had some resemblance to her, but with in black hair just like that of the man standing front of her now.

Naaz's eyes filled with curiosity as she gazed at the man before her.

' who is this man ? What is his relationship with sweetie?'

Siddharth Shukla focused his gaze on Naaz's face. He scrunched up his brows. This woman ....

Catching siddharth as he studied Naaz's face, sweetie silently gnashed her teeth. ' shit there's no way Siddharth would recognise her, right ??'

No way was she going to let that happen???

She out her hands around siddharth's arm and with pitiful gaze, she said ' Siddharth I'm sorry , shouldn't have acted so impulsively but my father poured his heart into soul design studio. I Only did it because it for protective of the company.

Siddharth's eyes turned cold as ice. Ignoring sweetie's explanation, he marched forward. " Soul design studio will go bankrupt, was it ? What gives you the right to say that ?

Naaz scoffed. Her father had poured his heart into it ? Please all her father had done was back in the shade of a tree planned by someone else. Sweetie really knew how to paint her own narrative.

Naaz lifted her head and looked right into siddharth Shukla's eyes. " So what if i said ?"

Hearing those words, everyone in thr room inhaled sharply.

How dare this woman talk back fo Mr. Siddharth Shukla!??

Did she have a death wish ??

Seeing siddharth's face turn gloom, Naaz cross her arm & smiled ." How does that concern you ? Are you sticking up for her just because you're her man ?"

Pfft... What a perfect douche bag couple!

A man who would fall for the lokes of sweetie could hardly be a decent fellow.

Do you know what you're taking about? Siddharth imported coldly.

Naaz lifetd a brow and retorted sarcastically, " of course, i do. This company had me poached but is now deliberately making things difficult for me . The service of this place id just fantastic."

Sweetie staggered." What.. what are you saying? When did soul ever approach you ?'

Was this bitch crazy?

Mis gill I'm afraid your memory seems to be a bit foggy. Didn't you willing offer 15 lakh just cast from luxella? If soul design studio has no intention of respecting me, then we can forget about our collaboration."

Everyone was stupefied!!

Naaz turned out to be the internationally renowned fashion designer, Zoya!!!

Sweetie looked hell shocked, " impossible how could you be Zoya !??

Right at that moment, Siddharth' s cold gaye swept past her. Sweetie was forced to hold back her words before she could finish speaking her face flushed with embarassment. 

Naaz diverted her gaze toward siddharth. I'm assuming you, sir, are the man who paid 15 lakh behind her back ?"

Forking out that kind of money was not something her father , Shivam could afford and certainly, neither could sweetie, which left this Guy.

The truth was, sweetie had indeed stored away quite a large sum of money over these past few years.  

Siddharth looked at the women before him. She gave him a strange sense of familiarity, but just could not quite put his finger on it. It was if they had met somewhere before.......

Sweetie was afraid that Siddharth would come to recognise Naaz.

Hurriedly, she rushed go his side l. " Siddharth, she must be lying. These is no way she coulf be Zoya !"""

How was it possible that Naaz and Zoya a world renowned designer wre one and the same ? She had livers with Naaz foe such a long time . How could she not know that her stepsister had a knack for designing cloth ?

Even the media of the fashion industry had never seen this mysterious designer inreal life. Anyone could easily pretend they were the infamous Zoya , right ?

"you claim that you are Zoya well, then show us the proof. As for as i know , the infamous miss Zoya had received a commemorative badge from the royal family of Canada . That's not something any plain Jane can have !"

Ad sweetie finish her sentence, smudge flashed across her eyes. That's right, she can bluff all she wants."

If Naaz could not take out the badge then it would prove that she was just an impersonator who, in addition haf offended Siddharth Shukla, she may as well forget the thought of stepping foot in this country again!!