chapter _12

The next day......

Zara and Zoro's photos for the 'young faces' brand became popular on the internet and flooded Facebook instantly. The two rugrats were even ranked third in the hot search because of their natural looks.

#Endlessthanksgiving#: omg, their looks they must've gotten god's personal blessings. I'm so jealous.

#sidnaaz#: there are obviously children's clothing but these two kids have given them an indescribable sense of luxury. Is it because of their looks?

#sonal#: i wann fake a look at what their parents look like. 

The comment section below all the posts was kn fire. Almost all of them were talking about the two rugrat's looks.

Siddharth was sitting in the Shukla administrative office when he happened to run into the trending search result.

Not only did the two children in the photos not show any stage fridge, but they also cordinated with each other perfectly, as if they were born for the stage.

Siddharth could not understand the reason he could not help but notice them.

Aarav knocked on the door and walked into the office at this time. " Sir, the sales of thevbrand ' young faces ' have risen rapidly all of sudden. It seem that choosing these two children as our models was the right thing to do ."

Siddharth nodded but did not look away from the screen.

Aarav thought of something and then added, " one more thing, royal crown entertainment co. Called today. They seem to plan to hire the two kids."

Royal crown entertainment co.was the larger entertainment agency in India, and it was also the Only company that ventured into showbiz and the Shukla group.

Siddharth's eyes dropped slightly, " ask for their parents' content first. We're not in the position to make the decision for them."

Aarav was stunned for a split moment, " but their documentation doesn't include their parents'contact information.

This was when Siddharth looked up. " The parents'contact information was not included? They've filled in a phone number. I'm not sure if it's the genuine one." Aarav looked through the documents in his hand and quickly found the anonymous number left by the children.

At Seaview villa..........

Naaz put on her shoes and reminded the three rugrats before going out, " sweethearts, mommy is heading to work now. You guys stay at home obediently and call your godmother If something pops up."

The three rugrats waved their little hands , " good bye ,mommy!"

Naaz smiled and blew them a kiss and then went out.

The phone on side rand as soon as Naaz left the house.

The three rugrats walked to the phone and stared atvthe unknown caller's identify. Oy one possibility came to mind because that was the number that they had written on their documentation for the Shukla group.

Zara pressed the accept button, tiptoed, and answered with a childish voice, " hellow, this is the house of her royal highness! Who are you ?"

" I am...... " Siddharth paused for a second and softened his tone. " I'm the mister that carried you the other day."

"Mr. Handsum , it's you !  Are your parents at home?"

" Mommy has gone to work. What's wrong Mr. Handsum? " Zara asked casually while supporting her head with both her hands.

A curve spread across Siddharth's lips. " Where are you ? I'll come over and pick you up."

Aarav could not believe his eyes when he saw Siddharth smiling, let alone when Siddharth threw his status and nobility out the window by offering to pick up the kids.