chapter _3

Naaz who was leaning against the passenger seat window and curling her hair playfully on her fingertips, gushed with a giggle. " Soul design studio paid 7 lakh to poach me so that they could hire as a designer.
" Does not soul design studio belong to your family?" Peehu tatted and shook her head in disbelief. " Your cunning bitch of a sister, sweetie is now the director of soul. You are saying, she laid 7 lakh to hire you ?" She let out a chuckle at the thought of that . " When she find out that you are the world renowned designer Zoya from Canada, she's totally going to flip out!"

Naaz had caused quite the buzz in the internating fashion scene. Her work combined modern fashion elements with vintage Victorian style craftsmanship. Every one of her design was know to people as the work of God .

Even the royal gown worn by the queen of Canada during her wedding last year had intricately been designed by naaz.

Peehu thought hard but still could not make sense of it. " You come back for just 7 lakh? You are worth way more than that. Are not you  giving them too good a deal ?"

When the fashion company in Canada luxella, had wanted to hire her, they had offered a price of 9 lakh. Naaz turned to look at her with a broad grin. " Which is why i declined their offer and made a new one for 15 lakh instead. If the gills wanted to pay me 15 lakhs couldn't possibly turn them down, could i ?"

Now that , Naaz came back she was going to do whatever it took to get her shares in soul design studio!

Peehu took a deep breath. Family out to get family. Brutal!!

Boy. Was she keen to see the look on sweetie's face when the shit hit the fan.

As the car pulled up to the entrance of the soul design studio, Naaz turned around to face her three angles. " Mommy need to settle some matters. Godmother peehu will take the three of you home first ."

Her three angles nodded obediently.

After Naaz got out of the car , the children glanced at ecah other then scrambled over to peehu's side of the car.

" Godmother, tell us all you know about the gills and mommy!"

"Yes, you must tell us in secret. We promise not to let mommy find out !"

Taken by surprise , peehu 's gaze darted across their faced. " Why do you want to know?"

" Because we're mommy's sweethearts and er won't let anyone bully mommy!"

They had followed their mother back to the country because they wanted to get revenge for her. Nobody got away with bullying their mother!

Peehu felt a trickle of cold sweat down her spine. Were they really just a couple of 5 years olds??

Naaz stepped into lobby of soul design headquarters, although soulf belonged to gills, it was her mother's blood, sweat and tears. She cannot believe that her father had actually left soul in the hands of sweetie, an outsider!!!

During her years abroad,  Naaz had styaed up to date with news related to soul. Using her new found status of miss gill, sweetie had gotten rid of serval high level executives who Naaz's mother highly valued. Thus, causing a decline in soul's reputation in recent years.

Soul had paid 15 lakh to hire a designer from another country. Knowing the gills, they could not possibly offered such a exorbitant around. Naaz was curious to know who had helped pay this 15 lakh.

She made her way toward the receptionist," hi , I'd to meet with miss gill!"

The woman working the desk asked causally, " do you have an appointment?"

"Not at thr moment, no buy it was miss gill who contacted me." Naaz was annoyed byvthe treatment given by this lady.

It seemed that the personal hired by sweetie was truly unprofessional after all.

The receptionist gave her passing glance . " if you don't have an appointment then I'm afraid can't help you. Our director is very busy woman."

Naaz smiled politely." Does everybody here at soul have such a awful attitude like you ?"

'Excuse me ? What do you mean by that ? Can't you see that I'm super busy right now ? Beside , miss gill isn't jsut anybody who you can meet as you please!'

"Oh , my I was wondering who was causing a scene. I'm surprised it was you Naaz. Didn't you has be so bold as to shoe your face in this country again !"

The moment sweetie walked out of the lift , she happed to catch a glimpse of a familiar face. To her suprise, it was Naaz !

That shameless sl*t jaf actually come back !

Naaz slowly turned around. As sweetie finally took a proper look at Naaz, a sense of gloom washed over her. Iy had only been six years since theyasy mey yet she looked like a transformed. She looked like a seductive succubus!

" Weren't you the who invited me back to mummbai? Naaz chuckle softly.

Sweetie was taken aback yet seemingly arrogant ad ever , " i incited you ? It's only been siz years and you have been so brash . " She walked toward Naaz with her arm crossed around her chest. " However these past sit years in exile thought you anything?

Upon hearing the mension of what had happened six years ago,Naaz's eyes turned cold while she remained nonchalant on the surface. " Congratulation on becoming the director of soul design studio. However, the company seem to be doing worst and worst under your care . Hopefully, the business won't close doen one day ."
"You!"

Sweetie lifted an open arm and slapped her in the face.

The loud smack left everyone in the hall astounded.

" What seems to be the metter ?" A deep cold voice came toward them.

The expression on sweetie's face changed almost instantly. The arrogance & tyranny that was there vanished as she walked over to the man with an aggrieved look.    

" Siddharth it was all her ! I would have forgiven her for humiliating me, but she went too for when she cursed that my company could close down."

......