chapter _13

'A Designer?'

Siddharth's expression turned slightly solemn, and he could not help but stare at Earth. " What's her name ?"

" Our mommy is not very well known, so you won't even know who she is even if we were to disclose to you . By the way, mister do you have a girlfriend?" Earth changed the subject swiftly.

Siddharth squinted.

" A girlfriend? There's a woman living with me, but I've never admitted that she's my girlfriend."

Earth smiled. " How about we introduce our mommy to you ? Although mommy is not very well known, she's very awesome. Not to mention that our mommy looks gorgeous. Just look at us! You should be able to imagine. Just how beautiful our mommy is !'

Siddharth pressed his lips together tightly and did not utter a single word.

' These two children do look exceptionally outstanding, so woman who gave birth to them should probably not look too bad.'

But for some reason, it's almost impossible for me to believe that they really have nothing to do with me whenever I look at them . But sweetie didn't get pregnant or give birth to any children before this.

Moreover, this little girl's face seems familiar the more I looked at her....

Earth's smartwatch vibrated, so he lowered his hand and took a glance. It's was a call from Zoro.

He gave an excuse and got upm " mister, i need to go to the bathroom."

Earth ran to the bathroom entrance, pressed the answer button, and placed the watch by his ear, " Zoro?"

Zoro was in the hospital at the moment and had gotten his hands on the DNA results. " Earth, the results is alredy out."

" Is he our daddy?"

"Yes, he's our daddy."

Earth nodded and frowned after listening to Zoro's reply. " No wonder he resembles us do much. And since he's our daddy, why is he with that vicious women?"

Zoro walked out of the hospital's entrance with the DNA results and said, " didn't godmother tell us about the origin? Mommy got kicked out of gill manor because of the scheme that the nad woman liad doen for her six years ago. Daddy doesn't even know about mommy. It must be because of that bad woman.

Earth's face turned gloomy, " Hmph, that bad woman wants to keep out daddy to herself? In her wildest dreams!"

' just you wait and see how we abduct our daddy!'

Earth was suddenly knowked to the ground when he was about to turn around.

A woman's voice sounded all of a sudden. " Where did this little bastard come from ? Don't you have eyes?"

Lara patted the clothes on her body. They were all from a designer brand, very expensive , and she was reluctant to wear them at home. She would only wear them when shr was out here having meals with friends.

How could she feel delighted now that a brat had crapped them ?

However after her gaze fell on the little bastard's face distorted due to the sock.

' This brat..... Why does he look so much like Mr. Shukla?'

Earth got up from the ground and patted his clothes. " You're the one who doesn't have eyes, aunty."

" Who,..... Who's your mother ?" Lara had an ominous premonition deep down.

' A  boy who looks like mr. Shukla has appeared put of no where suddenly is it possible that he's a bastard that a random woman conceived with Mr. Shukla?'