chapter_5

Everybody knows that  Siddharth is a vip who the  royal family of canada once received, and he's also friend with the princess of canada. It's only natural that he's seen the commemorative medal of the  royal family. He will see through her tricks even if she were able to show him something.

Naaz scoffed, ' why would I show you such a precious item?'

This implied that she was unworthy!

Sweetie was the trembling from the wrath, But there was a  still smirk on her face. ' does that mean you don't have a guts to do so ?'

Just look at her Siddharth. she's a liar.
She clearly new that you you were once received by royal family. And would recognise the medal. that's why see doesn't dare to take it out. Sweetie's attitude towards Siddharth was totally different.

Siddharth's thin lips were raised coldly.
the payment of 15 lakh was my idea. hiring Zoya as our designer is also my idea. Hence, i will let today's affair slide if you can prove that you are indeed Zoya.

But if you were fail to do so.... Siddharth approached Naaz and uttered word by word, " you won't survive another day in Mumbai.

A faint fragrance coming from cologne stunned.

Naaz when Siddharth approached.

'It's Gucci cologne!' why is  he applying the  same cologne as the man from that night six years ago ?'

Looking at her pale face, Siddharth straightened his posture and did not provide her with another chance. Since you can't prove it ,then leave by yourself . Don't make me ask  someone  to Chase you out.

Sweetie sneered triumphantly.

'Naaz ,oh ,Naaz.' ' it's been six years why even bother to come back here  just to dig your own grave ?'

Naaz lifted her head abruptly and smiled brightly. ' sir , are you sure about that ?'

Siddharth squinted as he stared at her silently.

"sir, then what would you do about the  slap that I just took cheek from miss gill
If I can prove my identity?"

Sweetie's expiration changed again as she glanced at Sidharth cautiously.

Although she was now Siddharth's lover. He had not even touch her throughout all this years. If it weren't for  her flawless scheme and her choice to reserve the room with her own I'd from six years ago. He would doubted her since long ago .

"Siddharth."

I'll get ehr to apologise to you, Siddharth replied indifferently.

Naaz's hands, which were searching through her handbag, stopped moving and she raised her head. " I just got slapped and you're only going to make her apologize?"

Siddharth's eyes dimmed slightly. "Then what you have in mind ?"

Naaz raised her eyers. " We're all born and raised in a country of etiquette and courtesy, and we uphold the teaching of returning gifts. So don't you think that I should slep her return in order for me to feel reconciled?'

The people around did not dare to speek. They wre even a little suspicious.

"This woman has the guts to make such a promise to Mr. SHUKLA, could she really be....."

Seeing Naaz's arrogant attitude, Siddharth pressed his thin lips together.

This woman is the first person in mummbai who dares to speak to me with this ton.

After a split second , he opened his lip with slight embarassment, " you don't push your luck ?"

'Then, you should find yourself another designer . I'm not someone who let's things slide so easily'. Naaz took the medal out and showed it off in front of him. " Since you're the royal commemorative medal, take a good look at it .