chapter _10

The next day, at soul design studio......

Naaz sat in her own office going through the design of the company's clothes and jewellery collections over the years and flung the files on the desk. She is also a jewellery desiner. " Where's all the creativity? From what i see, they don't even know the definitions of the word " design ". Are all the cloths and jewellery that soul has spent to much money to manufacture over the years there to only make up the number?"

The staff standing in the office looked embarrassed. " Miss Zoya, director gill said that all new designs should only follow soul's original design concept."

Naaz leaned against chair with her arms crossed and smiled, " what's the original design concept that you've been following?"

She lifted the pictures and cloth and jewellery database. " These are completely inconspicuous rubbish when you show them to fashion industry.

Director gill is truly capable huh? She fired all the elites in the design department right after taking office and when soul cannot even make any of its products, she could only sell the leftovers from other companies, she can't even lose money like a pro.

The clerk stopped speaking.

Naaz stood up and said, " take me to the raw material warehouse."

"Okay". The clerk nodded.

Naaz and the clerk walked toward the raw material warehouse and happed to run into man that she did not want to see at the entrance of the elevators.

Siddharth's eyes dimmed slightly upon seeing that she had straight up ignored him, and he turned around.

" Wouldn't you greet someone when you see them ?"

Naaz stopped and thought that he was a man who could offered 15lakh after all. Thus, she gnashed her teeth , turned around, and smiled faintly. " Yes, it's nice to see you , Mr. Shukla."

" Where are you going, miss gill?"

Naaz was dumbfounded. ' he actually knows that I'm a gill ?'

Siddharth walked up to her. " Where are you going?"

' this man is indeed very idel.'

Naaz grinned. " Why ask? Should i ask for your permission every time I head over to the raw material warehouse, Mr. Shukla?"

" Sweetie's mam is quit controlling,huh?"

" Great, i aslo want to know what you can discover when you get to the raw material warehouse."

Naaz was rendered speechless.

The raw material warehouse was a place where the ores use to manufacture cloths and jewellery were Stored. When the female staff turned kn the lights , boxes could be seen stacked in the corners of the huge warehouse, and rough diamond and materials that hadnot selves on the table.
There was a cutting machine on the table , and all the materials were complete.

Naaz walked to the shelf, grabbed diamond and took a good look at it . She the brought the Cotton and moved toward the cutting machine. The female clerk was alarmed and asked hurriedly, " miss Zoya, what are you doing?"

Naaz did not answer. Instead, she used the machine to cut the diamond and noticed something as soon as she got into one of the diamond.

" Wow, soul has even picked up the falsification of diamond now ?" Naaz picked up the cut rough diamond and walked to female clerk. " Who's in charge of the raw material warehouse?"

The clerk replied nervously, it's director kiyaan.

Naaz's expression in dimmed ," asj director kiyaan to come to see me immediately."

Naaz walked up to where the cotton kept and go threw it she picked up the cotton and used scissor to cut thr cotton, noticed it is also not real.

Siddharth walked up to the cut rough diamond and ran thr stone across the ring that he had kn his index finger a shallow yet obvious scratch could see on it's surface.

Naaz approached him with her arms crossed lifetd her eyebrows, and smirked, " Mr. Shukla , this is your girlfriend's company, after all, so aren't you going to do something about the adulteration of It's gemstons and cottons ?"

Siddharth lowered his eye , turned around, and stared at her. " Is not this also the company that your mother founded?"

As soon as this fact was mentioned, the corner of Naaz's lips stiffened.

" Making huge fusss out of this wasn't do you any good too. Just resolve it privately." He continued lightly.

' resolve it privately?'

'heh, the acquisition of this taken of rouch diamond, and cloths must have been approved by sweetie. According to the current Market price  the cost of genuine rought diamond and cotton products extremely high, but the cost of semi adulterated rough materials is very low.'

'I'll let it slide if sweetie doesn't know anything about this , but i won't just sit back and watch if she's purchased a batch of semi adulterated rough diamond and materials just because she can't afford the high cost.'

If it relly is sweetie......

" She doesn't know anything about fashion and jewellery so it's excusable for her to be deceived." Siddharth turned to look at Naaz and said with nonchalant tone, don't come up with a conclusion so casually if you haven't gotten to the bottom of this issue."

Naaz chuckled inwardly. ' he does sound a bit like Zoro when he's trying to justify a fault...... Wait a minute, what am i thinking?'

" Director kiyaan js here." The female clerk brought director kiyaan into warehouse.

Director kiyaan was still talking confidently to clerk originally, but his expression changed when he saw Siddharth.

" Mr. Shukla ........, Why are you here?" Director kiyaan 's face turned pale.

Siddharth walked up to him. " What happened to these adulterated rough diamond and cotton?"

Director kiyaan started sweating on his forehead.

' crap, these rough diamond's  and thus materials of cotton were all purchased according to miss gill's orders , if it were to be found out......'

' even if I were to bring up miss gill she is Mr. Shukla's lover. I'll be the only one who will go down in flames when it's revealed.'

" This..... I was not the original person responsible for this before the products other director , who has resigned was the person in charged of these products. I don't know these rough stone and materials have been adulterated."

The person has resigned anyway, i can only put him forward as the scapegoat.

" You're lying." Naaz assorted and then question sternly, " soul had never seen any adulterated rough stone and materials when director piyush was in office he had worked for soul for 15 years, so wouldn't he have been fired long ago if he had made such a dum mistake ?"

Director kiyaan was taken aback for a moment. " How does Miss Zoya  know that piyush had worked for soul before this?"

" Err.... I really don't know about that."

" From my point of view are you trying to standing as the fall guy for one one else". Naaz stared hum with her cold and solemn eyes.

Siddharth gave her a sideways glance but didn't utter a single word .

Sweetie appeared outside the door at that moment.