chapter _11

Sweetie had heard that Siddharth and Naaz had come to raw material warehouse, as well as director had gotten summoned. Thus, she hurried over in fear that something would be unveiled.

She suppressed the panic in her heart And asked if she did not know anything about  the metter, " what happened? Siddharth, why are you here ?"

D*mn it . This bitch has come back here just to make my life difficult,huh? She even found the way into raw material warehouse!

' back then u did order them to acquine a batch of adulterated rough diamonds in order to save significant amount of money. But i didn't expect that this bitch would deliberately bring up this issue as soon as she's back!'

Siddharth looked at her and asked indifferently," what's the matters with these adulterated ores?"

Sweetie could not help but clench her fist, but she still acted as if she was innocent. " I'm not sure. You should know that, don't know anything about rough diamonds and gemstons. The acquisition of rough diamonds does go through my approval over the years, but I've always thought that they were the same as those that came in before."

Her ignorance when it came to rough diamonds turned out to be beneficial to her.

Shehnaaz chuckled, " father id so magnanimous. He actually handed over the company to someone who doesn't know anything about jewellery and cloths. He is just not afraid that the company would really go bankrupt,huh?'

"I.... I really don't know about it."

Sweetie had run out of ideas, so all she could do was stare Siddharth, " Siddharth,you have to believe me."

Shehnaaz, you bitch,' I will chase her way sooner or later!'

I was not that Siddharth did not believe in shehnaaz 's suspicious. it was just that Sweetie had always been by his side these years. Even though she knew nothing about the fashion and jewellery industry, she was asking and learning from him all this while. He know that sweetie did not look like pretender.

He shifted his gaze onto director, ' you've been fired.'

Director was stupefied, but he accepted that the other party was someone he could not afford to cross.

Sweetie bit her lip as she witnessed director being fired. It was fortunate that Siddharth trusted her.

Siddharth turned his head and said to Naaz, " you'll be in-charge of the acquisition of rough diamond and other raw materials from now on."

He then left the raw material warehouse after saying so.

While shehnaaz was walking back to her office, sweetie caught up to her strached out her hand, and grabbed her. " Shehnaaz gill, you did that on purpose, didn't you ?"

Shehnaaz turned around, glanced at her, and asked amusedly , " what did I do on purpose?"

"You......did you approach Siddharth on purpose? You even led him to the raw material warehouse, did you ?, Heh, do you think that Siddharth would believe you ?"

A hint of complacency falshed across sweetie's eyes. " You seen it yourself. I'm the one that Siddharth trust, so don't even bother to think about plotting against me anymore."

" Oh, are you saying that I brought him to the raw material warehouse in order to saw dicord between the two of you and told him that rough diamonds and materials were adulterated to make him suspicious of you ?"

Seeing sweetie's upset expression shehnaaz scoffed with her arm crossed in front of her. " What make you think that i have the time to care about the relationship between the two of you ? He's the one who wanted to follow me to the raw material warehouse. Does that have something to do with me too?"