chapter_14

Seeing that Siddharth was really annoyed Lara knew that it would not do her anything if she were to poke Siddharth at that moment.

She gnashed her teeth and bowed her head to the two children." I'm sorry , kids it's aunty's fault, so please forgive me."

D*mn , i can't take things lightly before I get to the bottom of this matter m they definitely can't stay here if they're really that b*tch's children!

Siddharth looked at Zara after Lara left.

Zara suddenly raised her face and grabbed Earth's hand. " Sorry, mister , we don't want to eat anymore, we want to go home."

Siddharth was fluttered,but thinking back to what happens, just now he knew that the children were probably frightened too. "Okay,I'll send you back."

"Never mind , we'll go back by ourselves."

Zara took Earth's hand and left quickly.

Aarav looked dumbfounded. Mr. Shukla these kids do have quite  temper , huh,?"

Siddharth did not respond to him but looked at the two small figures from behind he was not sure what to think about at this moment.

Earth's tears had alredy dried out when the yeo came out the hotel, he even smiled while bragging to Zara ," how was it ? Are not my acting skill top-notch?"

However, Zara could not laugh.

Earth looked at the redness and swelling on her cheeks and said angrily, " damn it , that bitch actually had the guts to hit you . I'll never let her go when I met her again!'

Earth , that aunty is sweetie's mother. Is it true that daday won't to recognise us?

Zara's eyes were bloodshot and she had not felt any pain when she got beaten however she could not get by the fault that her father had only demanded Lara to apologise not pressing the matter further. It was obvious that he did not care because she was that women's mother.

She felt that their father surely did not want them anymore, and she was a little disappointed with him.

Earth rebbed her cheek, " don't worry that won't be the case that vicious woman has only blinded daddy. Let's wait a little longer. We'll be able to reveal eho our dadddy is when the time is right ."
We can't acknowledge him so easily now. Daday will surely fight with mommy for our Custody if the person that he truly love is sweetie. He's so powerful in india and mommy will definitely lose it if he want to pursue the matter trough a lowsuit. We have to wait for a while longer.

He's not the daddy that we want if he keeps on protecting Sweetie. We can protect mommy anyway . And we can an afford to support mommy' throught all this too...

Zara nodded ,"yeah!"

At soul design studio ............

Lara had been oppressed when she met Siddharth and the more she thought about it the more she could not let it slidem thus, she had rushed to soul design studio to look for Shehnaaz.

" Shehnaaz, you bitch come out here!"
Shehnaaz could already confirm whole voice it was before Lara entered the office.

She was sitting at her dest going through the information on the acquisition of the rough diamonds and did not even bother to lift her eyelids . " Ms. Kulakarni can you quite bitching and with the word bitch? This is really not flattering quality. Lara walked up to her and glared at her fiercely. You're really quite schemer huh? You actually returned to India with two bastard after six years letter ?