chapter _6

Naaz forced the corner of her lips upward, smiled , and stood up upon seeing that zorawar was able to see through her once again. " Children should leave such matters to the adults. I'll go make you some foor."

She was about to go into the kitchen when her cell phone ring.

Looking at the unknown phone number, the corners of her lips twitched.

'It's indeed sweetie gill.'

Naaz took the cell phone to the balcony and answered the call. " What happened, is direct gull regretting her action?"

Sweetie gnashed her teeth furiously when she heard this. " Naaz , don't try your luck. Were willing to pay 15 lakh just to hire you !"

" Oh really? You make it sound like I'm in urgent need of your millions."

Naaz leaned against the railing of the balcony with a faint smile on her face. " Since this is not a sincere collaboration, then ,don't call me again."

" Wait a minute!" Sweetie yelled, sat on her office's desk, and smirked coldly. " Naaz gill, don't you forget that I still have that video in my possession."

Naaz's expression immed gradually ever since the word "video" was mentioned.

Sweetie smirked when she did not hear any response over the call. " If you don't want me to expose the matter that took place six yersd ago, i advise you to come over and have a discussion with me tomorrow morning."

Naaz took a deep breath and nodded . " Okay, I'll go over tomorrow." She then hang up the call  as asoon as she said so.

Zara, who was eavesdropping from behind, ran back to the toom with her tiny feet and said to her brothers, " That vicious woman called and threatened mommy!"

Zorawar the suggest immediately," Then we'll initiate our plan when mommy hoes out to meet her tomorrow."

Earth showed an 'okay' gesture and uploaded zada and zorawar's personal information and resume to the official "young faces" website , a children's clothing brand under fhe Shukla's.

" It just so happens that the brand was looking for two young models, and we will definitely be selected!"

We will be able to get close to that man as long as the brand belongs to the Shukla's. We have to figure out whether siddharth is out daddy or not !

The next day.......

Naaz reached sould design studio, and the secretary led her to sweetie's office. As expected, sweetie was waiting for her on the couch.

Sweetie smiled, got up , and walked toward her as soon as the secretary went out. " I thought you wouldn't come."

" The video is still in your possession. Could i not come?" Naaz smiled. " By the way, I'm very thankful to you for not leaking the video through all these years.

Sweetie looked slightly embarrassed. 

It's not that I didn't want to leak the video. I was worried that Siddharth would discover that the womab fron that night is not me if u were to do so.

'However, judging from Naaz's attitude, she probably doesn't know the man from night is siddharth. Thus , i just do happen to still be able to threaten her with this video.'

' okay, let's not talk about anything else. I've prepared the contract for you, and the 15 lakh will be yours as long as you sign it.'

"Sweetie went to her desk, picked up the contract, and handed it over to Naaz. 

Naaz did not grab it from her. " It seems that you really need me."

' heh, do you really think that I want you to stay in mummbai?'

"Yes, after all, the man who wants me to stay in Mumbai is the man who's going to pay me that 15 lakh on your behalf. You did find yourself guide a rock away these six years, huh ? Naaz mocking her sarcastically.

"It's a pity that you still owe me that slap from yesterday. Wouldn't this be my loss if I were to sign it now ?

Sweetie's face turned sulky as soon as she heard this. " Don't you push your luck.'

Naaz walked up to her , leaned close to her , raised an eyebrow,and smiledm " I suffered such a loss in your hands six years ago. I won't allow you to manipulate me into doing anything else six years later. Will you go down on your knees and apologize to me if tou want me to sign this ?"

Seeing sweetie lifting her arm , Naaz intercepted her action swiftly by grabbing onto her wrist." Still planning to hit me ?" Naaz gill, u would advise you to sign it now. Otherwise, I'll leak the video so that everyone in India will know just how slutty the world renowned Zoya is."

Naaz backhanded sweetie on her cheek.

Sweetie was dumbfounded. She gnashed her teeth after returning to her senses. ' you fucking bi*tch__"

" Does miss Zoya treat others like this in luxella too? A faint voice sounded from behind.

Siddharth entered the room with his personal assistant and just happened to witness this scene.

He had experienced the arrogance of this woman firsthand, but he did not expect her to be so presumptuous. 

Naaz murmmered to herself, " what a coincidence."

Sweetie was delighted deep down as Siddharth had come at the right time and bit her lower lip to act pitiful. " Siddharth, don't blame miss Zoya, it's all my fault. Maybe I've done something wrong."

Sidharth walked out of Naaz and warned her with an indifferent tone , " I have ways to eradicate all the opportunities that might lead you bakcj to luxella if you continue to give me this attitude." " Are you threatening me ?" Naaz  raised her head. She hated being threatened the most in her life!

Sidharth frowned slightly upon seeing the abhorrence in her eyes. " So what if it's threat?"

Naaz burst into laughing. " You guys are the ones who want to hire me, but not only did you neglect me at first but you also hit me after that. Do i look like east meat to you ?"

" She should apologise to you for her wrong doing " Siddharth approached her. But shouldn't you apologise for your wrong doing too?

" What have I done wrongly?" Naaz spread both her hand out. I was just returning her the hospitality and courtesy that I got from her yesterday. I've only gotten even with her with that slap. So why is it my fault?

"Isn't this the same as you saying that I'm disrespecting the elderly when I want to lodge a police reporter after being conned by a granny whi hepled across the road?"

Siddharth's glacial eyes looked stern, " don't justify your actions with excuses."

Naaz snorted , turned around and walked , " then I'll stick to what I've been saying all this while there's nothing worth discussing now."

Naaz's arm was abruptly hauled when she was walking toward the elevator. she was then dragged to the stairway.

Naaz struggled to break free. " What are you doing? Let me go !"