Depressed • Part three

Henrys pov

Henrys pov

I've been depressed for a few days now. It's because my dad has not come back, I don't know why but I miss him even though he could get run over by a train and I won't care I still miss him. Although that doesn't make any sense I don't care, I just miss my father although he was a horrible person.

My mum has been quiet this past day and whenever she spoke which was every once in a while, she would be rude, or just annoyed that were talking to her. Even the worm even got treated like this. This surprises me, but this is kinda payback for everything I went through. I said as I began laughing to myself.

Peters pov

Henry has been depressed for a while, but won't admit it to anyone, well at least not to us. It gets me so mad that our dad can just leave his children like that, and think everything is gonna be fine. It's not, if he ever does come back I won't forgive him
this.

No ones pov

It's now Friday and Henry and Peter had to go back to school. They got up and started getting ready as they left the house. Henry and Peter walked to school. Henry then felt a warm hand touch his shoulder. "Henry?" Someone says loudly "Huh? oh, it's just you, Ralph. " Henry says quietly "Are you ok? You seem sad." Ralph says concerned "Yeah I'm fine, don't worry!" He replies. "You don't seem alright." Peter looks at them as they speak.

TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY GET TO SCHOOL
Ralph's pov

Henry didn't seem alright but I couldn't do anything about it. "Henry," "What?" "Can we meet up after school, at my house?" "Oh yeah sure." "Alright"

We began to walk into school, then our class.

Peters pov

I was watching Henry and Ralph talk. Henry seemed more nervous than usual, as if he likes him. But he can't, all his friends are homophobic and I know that because they once called me gay and then said being gay was disgusting. Well to be fair Henry wasn't there but that doesn't mean he could be gay, could he?...

-vince and nate