Attempted revenge • Part nine

No ones pov

Henry and Ralph left Brians's house and went to go tell the others. Brian went to go sit down and think of a plan to get revenge on Ralph for taking Henry from him, he grabbed a notebook from his desk and started to write what he will do. After a few minutes, he had the perfect idea of how he will get revenge on him.

Henry's pov

We just told Brian and I was surprised that he didn't say it was gross or anything I'm glad he wasn't mad, but now we are heading to Bert's house next Ralph knocked on the door and Bert answered. We went up to his room and just sat in silence for a few minutes.

Ralph's pov

Bert, me, and Henry think we are gay. I didn't know how he would react or anything how do you feel about it "uh I dunno." I should have known that he would say that so we just left after, but we didn't know who's house to go to next because it was a risk to even go to anyone's house. We decided not to go to anyone's house and just me and Henry go home.

No one's pov

Brian started going thinking about how he would get revenge on Ralph. He soon thought of the perfect idea.

Brian then started to walk to ralphs house, then knocked on the door. Ralph's mother opened. "Hi Ralphs mum." "Oh hello Brian" "Is Ralph home?" "No, he's at the doctor's with his dad." "Whys that?" Brain asked. "He fell off monkey bars." "Oh, when will he be home?" "I don't know actually, but I do know that he fell pretty hard and it hurt a lot though." "Did Ralph cry?" "No of course not, he's a strong boy." "Oh, yeah you're right, just seems like something he would cry over." "Yes, but he's not a little boy anymore." "Yeah, I get that! Well, I'm gonna go now, I'll see you soon!" "Alright bye Brian!" And he left.

Ralph's pov

Well, I'm at the doctors for falling off the monkey bars. Stupid, I know. And my arm hurts like a lot a lot, and I think it's broken. I'm getting x-rays soon though so I'll find out then.

TIME SKIP

"Well, Ralph it looks like you have a broken right arm." "What? Is there a way to fix it faster? Anything but my arm being broken, please doc!" "I'm sorry mate but you have to wait 6-8 weeks." Well what about school? And I'm not left-handed so what will I do then? "Ralph! You there?" I looked up and saw my dad. "Oh, yeah I'm here of course." "We have to go get your cast on now. And I'll be the first to sign it." He told me with a smile on his face. The first person I wanted to sign it though was Henry, of course. But I got up and got sent to a room where they measured my arm, then got me a cast. "Ralph, may I sign your cast?" My father asked. "Sure" He then signed Dad :) on my arm. Still wish Henry signed it first though.

TIME SKIP
Brians pov

So he wasn't home then so I'll go back to his house now. It's 4:30 now. So I guess I should get walking.

TIME SKIP
(Again sorry)

I knocked on the door to see his dad opening it. So he's home now, right? "Is Ralph home?" I asked. "Yes, but we just go back from the doctors. And his arm is broken." "Really?! What happened?" I asked seeming to care, although I don't, I care about Henry more. "He fell off the monkey bars. I thought his mum already told you?" "Oh, yeah she did. Well may I come inside now?" "Sure I guess."

And I was in, ready to talk to Ralph. I greeted his mother and then began walking upstairs to the first floor. Where Ralph's room is. I then knocked on his door too. "Come in!" Ralph yelled. I opened the door. "Hi Ralph!" "Oh, hey Brian." "I came here cause I wanted to do something funny." "What is it? Is it throwing snot bags at Moody Margaret and her friends? Or is it pranking Mr.Soggington or Ms.Battleaxe?" "Well no, but it does have to do with a prank." "Really, who?" "Well, I think we should prank Henry. Just cause it would be fun and we've never really pranked him before." "Yeah, you're right. But how will we do it?" "Well, that's why I came to you. I want you to be rude to him for a couple of days just as a joke. But make sure to try your best at acting, so we get him really good!" "But don't you think that's too far? Plus it's kinda stupid if you think about it." "Well yeah it is but we've never pranked him so we need to go out with a bang, you know?" "I see where you're coming from but can he at least sign my cast first?" "Oh, yeah and can I sign it too?" "Sure" I then signed it. Ewwugh Ralphs touch how could Henry like this?

Ralph's pov

He signed it with a heart, a heart? That's weird but, okay? "So why do I have to be the one to do that to him?" "Because you two are together, right? And if you do it then it'll hit him the most." "Uh, okay?"

TIME SKIP

I was going to school when I saw Henry walk up to me. "Hi Ralph!" "Go away," I told him with a cold expression. "you're annoying." "Huh? What? What did I do??" "Oh my God just shut up and go away! You're so annoying." I feel bad for saying this but Brian wanted to. And he convinced me. Plus he's smart so he should know for the better, right? "k." He said then he walked ahead of me. "Ralph!" I heard an annoying squeaky voice from behind me. It was Peter. "Where's Henry?" "Oh, don't tell him this but I and Brian are pulling a prank on him. I just gotta be rude to him for a couple of days. I'm thinking about two or three." "That's mean though. Don't you think?" "Yeah, that's what I told him. But he says we have to 'Do something big' it something like that. And he knows for the better I think, cause you know he's really smart." "Oh, yeah." We then walked into school.

Wrote by nate and vince