A car? • Part five

No ones pov

As Henry was thinking he saw a car slowly coming up beside him. He didn't think anything of it, because there were people around. They were watching him run down the street due to his mental breakdown. He felt embarrassed and stopped running. Little did he know that he made a huge mistake.

Henry's dads pov

I saw Henry and this was the perfect timing to kidnap him. I got out of my car and went up behind him. I then proceeded to grab him.

Henry's pov

I felt somebody grab me. I tried to scream but somebody covered my mouth. "GET OFF ME" I muffled.

No ones pov

Henrys father proceeded to carry him into the car.

TIME SKIP

Henry woke up in a chair, he was tied up. He was terrified about what could happen to him. Could I get raped? Could I get murdered? Could I get tortured? Henry thought to himself.

Ralphs pov

I can't believe what just happened. I feel so bad, I need to apologize. I walk into the living room to see if my mom was there, and she was. "Mum, can I go to Henry's house?" "Sure honey," she replies I then began to walk to his house.

TIME SKIP

I knocked on the door and Peter answered "Oh hi Ralph" "Hey is Henry there?" "No, I thought he went to your house." "Uhm, well he didn't something happened and I thought he went home." Peter looked at me, shocked..

Peters pov

What does Ralph mean Henry came home? He never did... "Come inside this instant!" I grabbed Ralphs's arm and pulled him inside. "W-what?" Ralph said to me as I pulled him in. "Muumm!" I yelled. She comes into the living where I pulled Ralph into. "I think Henry's missing!" "What, what do you mean?!" "Ralph explain!" I say

No ones pov

Ralph didn't know what to say due to what he said earlier which made him run off. Henry's mum and Peter were both staring at him in confusion and concern. "W-well I.." "Spit it out!" Henry and Peter's mum says. "Well please don't get mad at me or him for this but he told me he was gay and had a crush on me! and I'm not actually homophobic but our friends are, and I said "Ew you fag!" Which I know is something I shouldn't have said! but it just slipped out sorta.. and then he began to cry and run away..." They both looked at him in shock.

Nate wrote this piece of shit 💀🙏