Chapter 1

~Tris' point of view~

I wake up to a sweet smell. I quickly put on my pair of black slippers, and head down the stairs. I'm about to set down I feel a pair of strong arms wrap around me. "Morning beautiful. Sleep well?" Four asks me.

I make my way to the Kitchen table with Four's arms still around me.

I have to say that ever since the day he almost lost me he's been more protective over me. I mean it's good on my Part but it would be nice if he would stop every once in a while you know what I mean? When I get to the table I see a plate already served with a crape exactly the way I like mine with strawberries, Nutella, and chocolate chips inside it. There's also a glass of water filled up right next to the plate.

"Hey handsome. I'm good and I slept well. How about you?" I say in response to his a previous questions.

"I'm good and I slept better than I did a week ago no that I have you by my side, my love." He says as we sit down and eat our breakfast.

As soon as I finish my breakfast and drink, I run up and freshen up for the day before we leave to go teach the new initiates that would be coming around one in the afternoon. When I get out of the shower I put on my black shirt the one I wore when Four threw knives at me and I took Al's place about a year ago now, surprisingly. I still miss him and wish that I would have given him a second chance. I also still feel like him dying was my fault even though Four has many times that the "accident" wasn't my fault at all. I also put on a pair of black pants and my black high heel boots that Christina and I had bought yesterday shopping for clothes and stuff to teach the initiates. Christina took her job as a tattoo artist when she joined Dauntless officially and we found our final rankings out. Her and will have been a couple ever since then. Four and I waited a couple of months and then started dating and became a couple. Just then I hear a knock on the door and Four answers it and Christina comes in and heads straight towards me and does my makeup. She squeals when she's finished and lets me look in the mirror. Nothing to fancy; black mascara, the cat eye effect, Smokey black eye Shadow and pink lipstick.

I go downstairs and see four smiling at me as he says, "Ready to go? You look great by the way",

I nod and say, "Thanks". We head towards the entrance to Dauntless with the big not. Where I first met the love of my life, Four, and a lot has happened since then and we both individually and as a couple have grown stronger. I smile at the thought of it.

Four starts to walk closes to the next and turns around to see me smiling, "What are you thinking?" he asks me.

"Nothing it's just the last time we were here together was the very first time I met you and you met Me.", I said to Four,

"I know and what a happy day that was because of you, my love. Now they should be here any time and we both agreed to hide us being a couple and you being Tris is now six." Four responds.

I nod and we get to our places. Then we see the first jumper, a former candor she kind of look like Christina named Susie. Christina's sister probably.

---------Author's Note----------

Hi there. This is my first fanfiction ever so I hope you enjoyed this chapter and everything in it. I'm also writing a new book. It's another fan fiction by this time it's Cinderella and I'm writing it with a friend. I will let you know the name of the book when it is ready to be posted on Wattpad. You know what to do now; Comment, vote, and follow me.

Stay Divergent,

alannaberryman3

h](