Chapter 17: Epilogue

*Author's note: Hey guys I'm so sorry to keep you guys waiting all this long. Senior year was hectic and crazy busy. The epilogue takes place six years after Four and Tris' wedding.*

*Tris' Point of view*

I wake up to the sound of a scream that sounds like it's coming from my five-year-old daughter and rush to her room.

"You okay Natalie?" I asked walking into her room.

"Bad dream..... Sleep with you and daddy?" Natalie asks with a pleading face calming down a little bit.

"Sure but be careful and no kicking me, please... I get enough kicking from your future sibling." I say.

"Yes, mommy! Tank ou!!" Natalie says standing up and hugging me.

"Welcome. Now come on let's go back to bed." I say holding her hand and walking her to the bedroom. "You're in the middle... Try not to wake up daddy okay?"

"Okay, mommy." She says and lays down next to Four.

She makes me remember my parents, mainly my mom. I miss them so much. I also miss my brother, Caleb. I can't believe how much I miss him. He betrayed our parents and me. I don't think I'm ever going to be able to forgive him, and I never thought I'd miss him after that. I lay back in bed and dream about what life would've been like if they were here. What would've happened if Caleb didn't betray us? I miss all of them!

*Later that day Christina's POV*

I wake up with Will next to me. I also notice Rosalie and Liam jumping on the bed.

"Hi, Rosalie. Hi Liam." I say.

"Hi mommy! Santa came!!! Merry Christmas!!!" Rosalie and Liam say.

"Merry Christmas you two!!! I love you guys soo much!" I say and wakes up Will.

"What??" Will says waking up.

"It's Christmas! The kids want their presents." I say

"Oh well, then we better get going down to the presents. Merry Christmas you guys!" Will says smiling happy to have the family they do.

"Merry Christmas handsome." I say.

"Merry Christmas Daddy!" Rosalie and Liam say.

We all walk downstairs and I call Tris.

*italics is Tris underlined is Christina*

"Hey, Christina. What's up?"

"Not much. Merry Christmas. Are you guys still coming over?"

"Crap! Yeah, we'll be there. Merry Christmas to you too."

"Thanks. We'll see you soon."

"Hey babe, Tris and them will be here soon to open presents." Christina says to Will.

*A few hours later Tris's POV*

I wake up to Four kissing my head and Natalie hugging me.

"Morning guys. Merry Christmas, I told Christina we'd be over there for opening presents soon. Let's get ready." I say hugging Natalie back and kissing Four back.

"Okay, mommy." Natalie says.

I walk with her to help her get ready when I suddenly have the urge to throw up.

"I'll be right back sweetheart okay?" I say and runs to the bathroom throwing up.

"Okay, mommy." She says nodding and picks out a Christmas outfit while I'm gone.

We all get ready after I'm done throwing up and head to Will and Christina's house.

"Hey, guys!" I say hugging Christia and her family.

"Hey! Glad you could make it." Christina says back.

"Happy to be here. You guys are family, you know that." I say back.

*soon all the presents were opened except for two. One for Will from Christina and one for Four from Tris*

"This is for you, Love." I say nervously hands Four a box that contains his present.

He opens it up and has a shocked but happy look on his face.

"Babe... Is this yours?" He says.

"Yeap! Surprise!! We're expecting!!" I say.

He immediately hugs me and kisses me while Christina is totally fangirling over us having our second child. She was holding a similarly shaped box herself.

"Will... this is for you." She says handing him the box.

"Wait you're pregnant too?" He says answering the box.

"Surprise!" Chris says hugging him.

"We're pregnant at the same time!!??" I say surprised but happy.

" Yeap!" She says hugging me.

We spend the rest of the day happy and celebrating with each other. 

*************AUTHOR's NOTE*********************************

 I'm so happy for all the support i've gotten throughout writting this book. Thank you for the support, the reads, votes, etc. I'm glad you guys liked the book and I hope you liked this chapter too. Please make sure to vote, comment, and share.