Chapter 12: Finishing Wedding Plans and Chris' Family Dinner Meeting

~Willstina Will's POV~

"Hey. Good morning. I saw my mom while me Tris Marlene and Shauna were dress shopping. She actually works at the place that Tris had the dress shopping appointment. I figured you'd be okay if she comes over tonight for dinner." Christina says to me

"Hey. Good morning beautiful. Really. Well my dad works at the place me, Four, Uriah, and Zeke went last night. Yeah that's perfectly okay with me." I said to her giving her a hug.

"Oh okay. Thanks babe." She said to me and hugs me back.

"So would you like to finish up planning the wedding?" I asked her.

"Yes I would love to finish up planning for the wedding. Hey so for guests I'm going to invite my family obviously and my boss's family. Not including the people already part of it like brides maids, groomsmen, etc. Oh and I figured out who I want to be my flower girl. I was thinking my niece Anna who is four." She says to me.

"Okay. I'm also going invite my family, my boss's family and also a really good family friend of mine. I also figured out who I want to be my ring bearer. My nephew Mark who is five." I said to her and she nods letting me know she's okay with that.

"Alright now time for table arrangements. How many are in your family?" I asked her.

"Eight. What about your's?" she said to me.

"6 are in mine." I said to her.

"So I'm thinking Four and Tris share a table with me and you. Uriah, Marlene, Hector, Shauna, and Zeke also share a table. Let's have three diamond tables and five circle seating tables. My boss's family has 7 people in it what about yours?" she said

"7 also. My family friend has 6 people. Are you inviting your family friend?" I asked her.

"Oh yeah. I guess I forgot to mention them. They have 7 people." She said to me.

"Our table is going to have four people. Then we'll have 1 diamond shape table with 6 people, 1 with four which will be our table, and one with 5 people. 3 circle tables with 7 people, 2 circle table with 8 people, 1 circle table with no chairs which will be the cake table. Then we'll have the DJ table be a rectangle near the dance floor, 2 rectangle desert tables, 1 bar, 1 rectangle gift table, and 4 food tables on each side." I said to her.

"Okay so 4 on the right and four on the left. We'll put the seating chart board near the exit and the bar. Also 4 seating tables on the left and 3 on the right. Our table will be in the middle of the room." She said to me.

"Okay. So our families table will be on the right and the table for Marlene. Uriah, Hector, Shauna and Zeke will be on the right." So our table will be number 1 which contains me, you, Four, and Tris. My families table will be 2 our families table will be number 3, Marlene's table will be four, my family friends table will be number 5, your family friends table will be number six, my boss's table will be 7 and your boss's table will be 8 and the cake will be diagonal from table number 8 and table number 1." I said to her and she nods in agreement.

"Alright now onto songs. For the ceremony song let's do it classic: Here comes the Bride but do it beach wedding ceremony style. And then as we said 'This I promise you' by NSYNC for the first dance." She said to me.

"Okay then let's do Right Here Waiting by Richard Marx." I said to her.

"Let's also do 'Love Me like You Do' by Ellie Goulding, 'Crazy in Love' by Beyoncé and Jay-Z, and 'How Do I Live' by LeAnn Rimes." She said to me.