Chapter 16: Fourtris Wedding Reception

~~~~~~~~~~~3rd party~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         They say there's nothing more beautiful than a wedding and this wedding is no exception to that. All the guests are welcomed into a gorgeous tent decorated gray, black, yellow, and white reception room with Take My Hand by Emily Hackett. 

There's a poster board with the table numbers and guests name under the numbers of the tables:

                                   Table 1: Four, Tris, Will, and Christina. Table 2-Couple's friends : Shauna, Marlene, Uriah, Zeke, & Lynn. Table 3-Family & Family Friends: Caleb, Susan Black, Robert Black, and Evelyn Eaton. Table 4-Brennon & Adam Family: Luke Brennon, Susan Brennon, Cara Adam, John Adam, Mark Adam, and Rossana Adam. Table 5-Mercer & McCann Family: Stephanie Mercer, Bob Mercer, Rose McCann, Cecilia McCann, Joe McCann, David McCann, Susie Mercer, and Anna McCann. Table 6-Jones Family: David Jones, Linda Jones, Mary Jones, Thomas Jones, Charles Jones, Emma Jones, Jen Jones, Maria Jones. Table 7-Evans Family: Jake Evans, Mary Evans, Barbara Evans, Robert Evans, Dorothy Evans, and Richard Evans. Table 8-Four's Work friends: James Smith, Joseph Williams, Paul Brown, Donald Miller, Michael Davis, Daniel Brown, Mark Anderson, and John Wilson. Table 9- Tris's work friends: Lisa Garcia, Nancy Martinez, Betty Taylor, Sandra Thomas, Carol Moore, Ruth Martin, Sarah Jackson, and Jessica Lee. Table 10- The Initiates: Hannah Johnson, Arin Moore, Rosanna Martin, Kelly Thompson, Marina Lewis, Bob Hernandez, Albert Hall, Alexandra King, Jess Young, Joe Lewis.

         Shortly after all the guests are seated the dj started to get everyone's attention. "Alright party people. Soon our excited wedding party is going to enter in and get you guys in a dancing mood. When we say each member's position in the wedding party I want you to wait until their names are done being said and then you start clapping. When I get to everyone's favorite..... The bride and groom I want you guys to scream and cheer and clap as loud as you can alright. Let's get started." the dj says and the song I gotta Feeling by Black Eyed Peas starts playing in the background.

         "Alright he's the bride's friend's little brother. It's our Ring bearer, Hector. With the bride and Groom's cute little neighbor daughter, our Flower Girl, Maria." they come dancing down the aisle

       "She's pretty, smart, brave, courageous, strong, friendly, and the only daughter in her family, a friend of the bride. He's the bride and groom's friend who's smart, brave, cunning, courageous, strong, friendly, and handsome. They're bridesmaid Marlene and groomsmen Uriah." and they come dancing down the aisle joining Hector and Maria.

       "She's the oldest, brave, cunning, skilled sister, friends of both the bride and Groom. He's the oldest of the brothers, brave, daredevil and friends of the bride and groom. They're Bridesmaid Shauna and Groomsmen Zeke." They come out dancing and join Marlene, Uriah, Maria, and Hector.

       "She's the youngest of her family and the only one besides her brother left in the family, a best friend sister to the Bride and a best friend to the groom and He's a very smart, strong, and brave leader and instructor but also a good friend to the Bride and the Groom. They're Maid of Honor Christina Brennon and the Best Man Will Brennon." DJ says and Tris and Four come in smiling, dancing, singing, clapping and having a great time while joining Shauna, Zeke, Marlene, Uriah, Maria, and Hector.