Chapter 14: Willstina's Wedding Reception

~3rd Person~

 All the guests are welcomed into the Reception room with the Rhythm of Love by Plain White T's while the wedding party is taking photos. There's a board with the table numbers and guests name under the numbers of the tables:

Table 1-Sweetheart Table: Will Brennon, Christina Brennon, Tris Prior, and Four Eaton Table 2-Brennon and Adam Family: Luke Brennon, Susan Brennon, Cara Adam, John Adam, Mark Adam, and Rossana Adam Table 3-Mercer and McCann Family: Stephanie Mercer, Bob Mercer, Rose McCann, Cecilia McCann, Joe McCann, David McCann, Susie Mercer, and Anna McCann Table 4-Christina and Will's Friends: Uriah Marlene, Hector, Shauna, and Zeke Table 5-The Richardson Family: Helen Kevin, Lily, Ben, Sophie, and Henry Table 6-The Daniels Family: Ginny Daniels, Joshua Daniels, Hugo Daniels, Neal Daniels, Emma Daniels, Zack Daniels, and Sophia Daniels Table 7-The Bradley Family: Jake Bradley, Ally Bradley, Lola Bradley, Sarah Bradley, Anne Bradley, Madeline Bradley, and Belle Bradley Table 8-The Mabry Family Amy Mabry, Mike Mabry, Jen Mabry, John Mabry, Grace Mabry, Joshua Mabry, and Katie Mabry.

After that song the wedding party gets in a line."Welcome guests. The Bride and Groom's wedding party is lining up for their entrance so without futher to do. Let's meet the wedding party." the DJ says and turns on I gotta Feeling  by Black eye peas. 

"She's the little cute nice of the Bride. It's Flower Girl, Anna." He says and sure enough shortly after this little cute Anna comes in and walks to her seat with her family.

"He's the little handsome nephew of The Groom. He's the Ring Bearer He's Mark." after that Mark walks in and goes to his seat with his family. Then the song changes to Feel So Close by Calvin Harris.

"She's pretty, smart, Brave, and strong, the youngest daughter in the family, a friend of the bride and he's smart, Brave, strong, and cunning. They're Bridesmaid Marlene and Groomsmen Uriah." Marlene and Uriah comes in clapping there hands and dancing like nobody's watching and then sits at their table with Hector.

"She's the oldest, brave, cunning, skilled sister, friends of both the bride and Groom and He's the Oldest of the brothers, Brave, Strong, friend of both the Bride and the Groom. They're Bridesmaid Shauna and Groomsmen Zeke." Shauna and zeke also walks in dancing and clapping their hands to their seat with Marlene, Uriah, and Hector.

"She's the youngest of her family and the only one besides her brother left in the family, a best friend sister to the Bride and a best friend to the groom and He's a very smart, strong, and brave leader and instructor but also a good friend to the Bride and the Groom. They're Maid of Honor Tris Prior and the Best Man Four Eaton." DJ says and Tris and Four come in smiling, dancing, singing, clapping and having a great time then goes to their seat at the sweetheart table. Then the song changes to This Will Be (An Everlasting Love) by Natalie Cole.

"She's the main women at this party, Happy, pretty, Elegant, Brave, outspoken, loyal, trusting, lovely, kind, patient, Sweet, smart, and cunning Bride of the wedding and He's the main man at this party, Brave, handsome, Outspoken, loyal, trustworthy, wonderful friend, smart, friendly Groom of the wedding. They're the newlywed couple they're Christina and Will Brennon." the dj says and shortly after that Christina and Will Brennon comes in dancing, smiling, clapping their hands, swaying to the music, having a great time while going to their seat at the Sweetheart Table with Four and Tris.