Chapter 13:Willstina's wedding Ceremony

~Christina's POV~

I wake up from my nap to my three best friends jumping on me and will's bed trying to wake me up purposely. I fake sleep for a couple of minutes and just think to myself. Today is the day that the love of my life, Will, and I are getting married. I have to say that it's surprised that it's been two years since we met and almost two years since we started dating.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!!! I was enjoying my nap!!!?" I yell at them annoyed mainly because they didn't stop until they knew I was awake.

"It's time to get ready for the wedding. It's a 31 minute drive to the place, wedding starts at six and it's three p.m. We have to be there to finish decorating the reception, getting dressed, hair, and makeup." Tris saying to me.

"Fine I'm up. I'll throw something on and then let's go to the place." I say and get in the car with Tris, Marlene, my niece and Shauna and we head to the Cedar Beach Inn. Thirty two minutes later we arrive and meet with Will, Four, Uriah, Zeke, and your nice Will and finish setting everything up.

"Alright Will. You and your grooms party going to be in here. My name is Edward let me know if there's anything I can help you with." The guy who works at the inn says and the girl who works at the end shortly comes to us.

"I'm Roberta. I'll be assisting you, Christina, and your bridal party. So if there's anything that you need please let me know. We'll start with getting dressed. Your dresses are already in the room. That way we don't ruin your hair or your makeup by putting your dress on after hair and makeup. Then we'll do hair and then make up and then after that I will let you know when it's time to walk the aisle." she says to me and we follow her up to our room.

"Alright thank you. We can take it from here." I said to her and we go into the room and start getting into our clothes and shoes, and accessories on. Then we call Roberta for our hair and makeup ready.

I go first and get a curly medium length but tied with a creme and white hairband in the front. Tris goes next and gets curly hair, ends pulled back, and an s shaped in the back. Then Shauna goes first with an Easy chignon medium hair due. After Shauna Marlene gets a curly hair down with white hair barrette parted on the side. Finally the Flower Girl gets a dutch flower braid with little navy blue flower pins and a navy blue flower bow for the side.

Now it's time for makeup. I get a Bridal smokey eye makeup, Tris gets nude color lips and glowy skin. Gold, smokey eyes with false lashes, pinky cheeks and quite nude color glossy lips are what Shauna and Marlene got.

Within twenty minutes My mom and dad comes in the room. "Hi sweetie." I hear while putting my heels on.

"Hi mom and dad. I love you guys." I say.

"We love you too. You look beautiful. Will's a very lucky guy to be marrying you." My parents say.

"Thank you. Dad what's wrong?" I ask him.

"Nothing it's just that you're growing up so fast and that you're not going to stay Daddy's little girl for long." he says to me.

"Dad. I'll always be your little girl. Nothing will ever change or come apart from me being your little girl." I say to him trying not to cry and hug them.

"It's about to start when i come back here it will be time for you girls to get into order." she said

~Will's POV~

Edward walks into the room we're in. "Hi guys. The officiant is in the setting. It's time for the groom to walk in and then the groomsmen in this order: uriah and then Zeke. The groomsmen will be walking with the bridesmaids in the bride's party so Uriah will be with Marlene and Zeke will be with Shauna. Four you'll be walking after them with the maid of honor, Tris. Then the Mother of the Bride, Stephanie, and Father of the Bride, Bob will walk and while father of the groom goes back and gets Christina, the Mother of the groom, Susan, will be walking with the Father of the Groom, Luke. After that the Ring bearer, Mark, will be walking with the flower girl, Anna. Right behind them will be Christina and her father, Bob. You guys will be on the right and the girls will be on the left. It's time Will. Go ahead and start walking in." He says and I start walking to the aisle that's been made on the beach.