chapter#8

"Please. .," her brown eyes turned glossy as she struggled to get out of his grip but instead it created friction!

Jennifer tried to push him back and he caught her wrist in a tight grip ,"What's with the resistance? Don't you love me?" his grip tightened around her wrist on the word love.

"I-i never intended to say it out loud and what does it matter? You hate me. .and you hate me so much that you're ready to take advantage of me. ." She whispered looking straight in his green eyes.

Jonathan growled and the next second he pushed her with such a force , she fell! Right beside the shards of the perfume bottle! Jennifer got saved by one second.

"Get. Out." His whole body trembled with the amount of patience he was displaying.

Her eyes watered with humiliation and somehow she managed to stand up on her feet, her eyes brewed up with so much. .he looked away.

And that's when he heard them.

The footsteps! Standing near the door , he could clearly heard them making their way to his room. He didn't have to guess who could it be.

Diana!

Like lightning , he swooped in on her who had made her mind to get out and he didn't let her react as he pulled her by the upper arm and dragged her right to the bathroom!

Jonathan shut the door!

Jennifer's heart lurched at his act.

What was he going to do to her?

As the dark thought filtered in her mind , she opened her mouth to scream and he covered her mouth with his large hand! Smothering her scream.

With both of her hands, she tried to rescue herself when she heard someone entering the room , it was her only chance to get saved! Her hand shot out and collided against the rack beside the shut door!

The shampoo bottle fell right to the floor creating commotion.

Jonathan felt so close to killing her! He snatched at her arm and pinned it behind her back!

Meanwhile Diana had heard the noise , frowning she walked towards the bathroom. .

"Jonathan? Is everything alright?"

Jennifer had never dreamed of being happy at hearing Diana Reeds voice , she started to struggle against his hold again. .

She would never believe what her son was about to do to her!

Jonathan let go of her suddenly and with lightning speed he turned on the shower. .the water splashed against the floor drowning all kind of noise.

Seizing her chance , Jennifer whirled around at the door. .her shaking hand covered the bolt—

He snapped! His heavy hand on to her shoulder before she could open the door and once again. .she was back at the same old place. .with his hand covering her mouth.

"Mmmmmph!"

"Try making noise and I swear I'll strangle you right here." He whispered , his eyes showing he meant every word.

Jennifer had started to shake and as a last resort , her eyes wide , she bit down hard on his palm!

Jonathan bit his lower lip so hard he could taste blood! And he awfully want to go ahead and kill her for what she did! Because of her idiotic decision the both of them were going to suffer!

Diana rapped on the bathroom door gently. "Talk to you later then."

The water was hitting the floor without mercy.