chapter#19

Daisy's car disappeared into the darkness.

And once again , she fell back against the seat as Jonathan turn the car around swiftly . .back to the apartment. .back to ignoring her.

Biting her lower lips hard , she tried to grasp her all over emotions. . Jonathan's woodsy cologne made her feel even more trapped in the car. .she just couldn't escape him ever. .

"Stop crying."

She didn't hear his voice , so engrossed in her mind . .so unaware of the wetness on her cheeks.

"Stop it!" This time his harsh voice made her wake up with a jolt and she looked his way , his hands were gripping the wheel so hard it left marks.

"Why does it matter if I cry or die?" She asked in a low voice. .maybe she wanted to hear him say something her heart wanted .

"You tell me." He glanced at her , his eyes empty , it made her heart bleed all over.

"There's nothing to say." She looked away.

"If you don't tell me I'll never know." He said in a voice that was alien to him.

And guess she had had enough because she turned around on him.

"You're the reason of everything bad going in my life! Your cold shoulder ..your hard grip..you words...the distance that burns me at night! You use your words to kill me..why not your hands? Why don't you use them too ?" Her voice turned bitter and her face went red with pent up emotions.

He could feel the pounding in his head.

Jonathan killed the engine in the middle of the empty road.

He caught her by the shoulders but his hold was gentle and she was too far gone to notice it..

"You want to save yourself from me that bad? You can't wait to die ." His voice was heavy with an emotion as she looked at him with fire in her eyes.

"I'm distant? I burn you ? ...why don't you try your love on me? Kill fire with fire. ." His hold tightened on her shoulders , a possessive glint in his green eyes.

Her lips trembled at his manner. .

"I-i..don't ..you want to burn me alive.." words broke from her lips.

"Burn me with yourself then!...watch me turn into ashes for you...tell me? Do you have it in you? To face my heart? Do you have it in you to let me consume you?" Feeling a helpless need for her , he leaned his forehead against hers...her heart battered against her chest watching him change in seconds..

He could feel her.. the slight tremors in her body , he could feel his heart heavy for her...a foreign emotions he had locked up for so long burst out..she was his! A possession like no other filled him to the brim and threaten to unleash itself right in the car—

He backed off, letting her go.

Making her go cold.

She could clearly see the dark emotions swirling in his eyes and—

A gunshot tore through the dead night!

Scared to her bones , she had no chance to react as he started the engine and  zoomed by the sketchy area.

Two more shots fired in the night.

He opened the dashboard and got his gun out, the metallic glint to it scaring her further.

He drove in a stone silence.

The intimate moment shattered.

×××××××