Ah, crap... here we go again.

RIKA

The nightmares, they wouldn't stop... Shiro and Rei were out of my reach, making me useless. I saw them, backs turned to me, slowly fading. I needed to save them, those were my initial thoughts, but I was a coward. How would I save them? I'm not like Shiro or Rei. I took a deep breath and took a step forward. The floor beneath me collapsed making me go to a spiral place, unable to save my friends. "Rika?" I shrieked but I snapped out of my trance, I saw Rei tapping my shoulder. "You look deep in thought." I saw Rei smile at me, and I gave an awkward chuckle, "I was just thinking about how evil you are." I gave a slight smirk and Rei frowned, "At least I have fashion sense." Rei chuckled, and I sighed. I didn't have fashion sense, but at least I didn't clog the toilet many times. "It's a little cold, isn't it? Still the scenery is beautiful." Shiro took a deep breath, and I looked around my surroundings. Rei's house was a beautiful place, with bushes and trees. I am a bit envious. "Shall we go on our walk now?" Shiro asked, and Rei nodded, "Better to go now than never." Rei gave a heavy sigh, and I nodded. "So where are we going?" I asked, "To Downtown Chicago!" Shiro yelled out, and I gave a slight chuckle. Rei gave a little smirk and sighed, "I want to try the food in Chicago again..."

I nodded, I've tried their hotdogs before when I was a little kid, but I never remembered the taste. But if Rei says she wants to try the food again I bet it's good. "How long is the walk?" I asked, "About fifteen minutes." Shiro said with a thumbs up, and I muttered under my breath, "I have to walk with an idiot and a poop clogger for a whole fifteen minutes."

"I heard that!" Rei and Shiro said in unison, and I gave a slight pout, "It's the truth, isn't it?"

They rolled their eyes at me; Rei was more annoyed than Shiro.

We then started to walk; the walk was nice but a bit breezy. It was already sunset, and the place was quiet. Strangely quiet. You would think there would be at least some kind of chatter among people. There were not even cars driving by... I got a nervous feeling. The air felt tight and hard to breathe in for some reason. It was not like the air or smell coming from garbage on the side of the road, the place was surprisingly clean anyway. Rei and Shiro came to a quiet, they could sense something too. We kept walking in the middle of the road. Upcoming was two large warehouses and a golf field. There were old trees scattered along the sides of the road. Shiro was pensive. She was looking around our surroundings, looking for anything that signaled a red flag. She then whispered something to Rei, her eyes widened. I felt this sudden anxiety growing in my chest, which made it hard to walk. Rei walked closer to me, "We are being watched, be ready to run." Rei said in a hushed voice. We sped up the pace a little bit, Shiro stopped and turned around with an alarmed expression- BAM!! A bomb must have gone off. It was loud and ear splitting. We heard gunfire and screams of rage all around us. And yet we saw nothing. I was still paralyzed while Rei and Shiro were on the brink of shrieking the word "RUN," but they never did. Before they could do anything, they were both grabbed by two figures of men. Shiro fought back, but she was now knocked out from a huge, brutal looking wooden bat. Rei had also been knocked out. Before I was about to go out the same way they did, I looked at the blood coming from their heads, and then I said in an exhausted voice, "Ah crap."