I CAN SEE IT,

SHIRO

After we reached home from Anderson and José I immediately collapsed on the sofa, I felt as if every muscle in my body could finally relax again. I realized that I hadn't been able to get a good night's sleep in forever. I sighed to myself, I'm tired... Rika sat down next to me, "Are you that tired?" I didn't respond. Rika bit her lip, "You know... I missed you, a lot." Rika looked at me, "That made me realize, I don't want you to leave me again." I smiled, "I swear I won't ever leave you, Rika. After all, I love you." Rika laughed, "Well...I don't love you..." I closed my eyes, I started to get weary. Rika formed a smile, "Just kidding."

The next morning, I stretched my arms out, I felt something on my right side. I looked over to see Rika by my side, sleeping. She looked so peaceful, she looked...safe. I couldn't bear to see her in any more trouble, I sighed to myself. "Whatever, it's the morning, I shouldn't think about it." I got up, I just realized how groggy I was, I grumbled. Rika tugged onto my arm, "Where are you going, idiot?" I chuckled, "I'm hungry, you hungry as well?" Rika nodded her head, still half asleep with her eyes closed. I realized we slept in our old clothes; we didn't even change. I wonder how mad Rei would be, since she's always picky about this stuff. I smelled something good in the kitchen, I immediately walked towards it, Rika trailed behind me, her eyes still closed. "Hey, what's for breakfast?" Rika asked, I shrugged my shoulders, "Something good."

I entered the room, I smelled the food, it made my mouth water. "Rika, wake up!" I shook her, she grumbled, "Urgh! Fine, you're annoying." I raised my eyebrows, "Let's gooooo." I implored her, she sighed, "Fine! Let's eat, whatever." The kitchen greeted me with many surprises. First, Kosame was cooking, and not only that, decent food! Second, seeing Kosame in an apron made me laugh. Third, Rei was still wearing her old clothes. "Rei, you're still wearing your old clothes?" I asked, she nodded her head, "I just collapsed onto the bed, I couldn't help myself." I chuckled, "That makes sense." I glanced at Kosame and whispered to Rei, "Why is Kosame cooking?" Rei shrugged, "He said it was his 'treat'." I frowned, "That is super weird."

"It's food, we should be thankful, I'm hungry." Rika pouted, I nodded to her, "But Kosame cooking? Now that's entertaining!" I started to giggle, Kosame huffed, "I could hear you; you know?" I smirked at him, "I know." Kosame furrowed his eyebrows and scoffed, "Somebody's moody today." I muttered under my breath. "What's for breakfast?" Rika asked, Kosame's face brightened, "Well, I'm glad you asked! What I made is a souffle omelet." Rei looked surprised, "Interesting!" I scoffed, "We'll just see how it tastes."

"This is delicious!" Rika yelled out, Kosame smiled, "Well, duh." Rei took a bite, "Wow, this is good! Can you teach me the recipe later?" Kosame nodded, "I learned this recipe while I was a kid." I looked skeptical of the dish, who wouldn't be suspicious of a guy like him. I took a bite out of his dish, crap this is good... "It tastes okay..." I crossed my arms, Kosame smiled slyly, "Awh, does Shiro not want to admit she likes it?" I turned away, "Fine, it's a little bit good, but barely!" Kosame sighed, "Alright then, if you're so good, then why don't you cook this?" I froze, "Let's not." I wouldn't be able to win! "Then I win by default!" Kosame said proudly, I scoffed, "You are such an idiot."

"Let's not flirt at breakfast time." Rika groaned; my face turned bright red. "We are not flirting, Rika!" Kosame smiled, "Darling, are you trying to flirt with me?" I wanted to punch Kosame. "Of course not! You are sooo the opposite of my type." I snickered, Rei raised her eyebrows, "Then who is your type?"

"Not telling!" I smiled, Rei puffed her cheeks, "You're no fun." Kosame nodded in agreement. Rika just started wolfing down her breakfast, not caring. I smiled; this is a good start to my day. As soon as breakfast was done, Rei was assigned to wash the dishes, so I roamed around upstairs. Rika wanted to tag along with me, but she wanted to sleep some more. I wished that I could spend more time with Rika. Then I felt as if a lightbulb appeared, I had the perfect idea! I ran to Rika, "Hey, want to get boba?" I asked, Rika rubbed her eyes, "Huh?" I frowned, "I said, do you want to get boba?" Rika's face lit up, "Of course! Let's invite Rei and Kosam-''

"I want just the two of us." I looked at Rika, she looked quite surprised. "Oh, sure." I beamed at her, "Thank you, Rika!" Rika and I went to get dressed.

"I'll pick out what you wear." I declared. "...Okay, only if I choose what you wear." she smiled mischievously. I gave her a thumbs-up and giggled.

I picked out exactly what she loves. Darker clothing, such as an oversized black hoodie, including an oversized t-shirt to go over, with some design of what looked like an 'avocado' with big eyes and a smile. "Cute." I chuckled. I also knew she liked to pair this with long black pants and bulky black shoes. "Finished." I said to myself.