MASOCHIST VERSUS SADIST

SHIRO

It all just happened, even just before I could react. The two hands covered my mouth, unable to breathe. I started pounding on the hand covering my mouth, and I reached for my knife in my pocket, but nothing was there. I realized I changed my pants, and I never went back to get my knife. I tried to scratch the hand before me, but that did not damage it... I heard Rei's muffled voice as well, but not Rika's, what happened to her? Before I could even think about another thought, I was already unconscious.

I woke up, dazed by the bright light that flashed in my face. I tried moving, but I must have been tied to a chair. I looked around me and saw Rei and Rika lying on the floor. They looked peaceful, yet I could see the crimson red running down their cheeks. I saw four men standing in the corner of the room, they seemed to be talking suspiciously at us. I doubt they saw I was awake though. I hesitated to make a move, but then I thought to myself, I killed two people, is there anything I cannot do? I scoffed to myself. I took a deep breath, "What do you want with us?" I shouted so angrily I surprised myself. One of the men looked over to me and started walking to me. He was menacing, scary, and yet all I could see was his dark figure. He finally stepped into the light, and I immediately noticed his eyes. They were yellow, and smoldering. I quivered a little bit at his angry appearance. He looked about my age, sixteen or seventeen. He had a strong build, and he had short black hair, and his skin was pale. He wore a pair of dark blue pants and an onyx-colored T-shirt. He stared at me for a moment before speaking, "You, I know you are a spy. What is your mission here? Tell me or I hurt your comrades." He said with a deep voice that made me quiver, "What are you talking about? I have no business with you." I scoffed and glared at him. He stared down at me, as if to say, 'Last chance.' I was about to sneer at him, but then I had another thought... "Before I say something I may or may not regret... What makes you think we are spies, hmm? We have no interest in the likes of you, just as much as you would have no interest in the likes of me if you believed we were and are civilians." I said choosing my words wisely. "What makes you think I would believe anything you just said?" He chuckled to himself, "You didn't answer my question." I replied. "Who would walk in a war zone between two famous gangs? Even the wind was running away from where we were!" He scoffed.

"How were we supposed to know it was a war zone? We were just taking a walk!" I grit my teeth as I suppressed the urge to try to punch him. Little did you know I was almost done untying these stupid ropes. He rolled his eyes at me, "Again, how are we supposed to believe you? It is like saying a robber didn't rob that store, yes sure, 'I will believe you.'" He gave me a stern look and I quivered, somehow, he was getting scarier. "Have you even searched us? We do not have weapons, du-... I mean, sir." I caught myself saying "dummy."

He looked like he was backed into a wall, trying to give an answer but unable to. "Seems you are not admitting you are a spy to me! Very well, I shall take away your comrades." He cleared his throat in embarrassment, I felt myself grin. Finally, these stupid ropes are off. Now it is my turn. I stood up and quickly threw the ropes to the side of the room and kicked my heels off. They all turned to me in surprise and had already started to me. I swiftly grabbed my heels and threw them to the two men in the back, I did not expect it to do much. Until there, I saw one man limping and grabbing his shoulder, and from what I saw that heel went halfway into his shoulder somehow... I reached into my pocket, expecting my pocket knife to be there, but nope, it was not. The yellow eyed man came running toward me, and I stepped back trying to think quickly on what to do next. I had an idea, and it was the only idea that would work. I sidestepped and thrusted my foot into his side as hard I could, which did knock him back. Although I needed more strength. I started grinning like a psychopath at my idea... Which was, fist fighting. I put my hands up and he furrowed his eyebrow in confusion, the idea of fist fight from a woman is unusual to him. He brought his hands up as well, indicating that he accepted my challenge of this duel. He made the first move, punching his right hand to my face, already expecting that I blocked it. The impact of the punch made me wince, his strength was much more powerful than mine, but I have something he does not. I proceeded to make my second move, thrusting the punch in the air. He gave a conceited look blocking the punch, while I decided to play dirty. I raised my leg in between his legs, suddenly realizing that he dropped down to his knees. I backed away thinking he was down, but I heard a sudden slam on the ground. I widened my eyes in surprise seeing his cold glare staring right at me.