Rᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ Pᴏᴇᴛʀʏ: Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ Eᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴ! -Random Quotes

Hey guys! So I decided to post some of my favorite quotes in here. If they're italicized, that means that I didn't write it; someone else did. The ones that are typed normally are what I wrote, or what I based off of something else. If I based it off something else, I'll put what the original one was. Tell me if you want any quote in here, and I'll add it! :) Thanks for reading, guys!

****************************************************************************************

"I think people are so in love with the idea of being in love that they unintentionally make a complete mockery of the word."

"People say we shouldn't fall in love, because everything that falls gets broken. They don't understand that the reason why we're falling is because we're trying to find the one who'll catch us, time and time again." (Based off of Taylor Swift's quote: We shouldn't fall in love, because everything that falls gets broken.)

"You can either be who you are and say what you want to say or spend another day being ordinary. The amazing thing is that it's your choice." 

"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one." -Unknown

 "Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon."

-Paul Brandt

"You may not be plastic, but you are fantastic. Never forget that."

-Louis Tomlinson

"A real girl isn't perfect, and a perfect girl isn't real." 

-Harry Styles 

"You can choose to live, or to exist."

-Harry Styles

"Reality's a lovely place, but I wouldn't want to live there." 

-Adam Young

And my personal favorite:

When Harry Styles was asked if the boys ever called dibs on girls, this is what he said:

"No, we feel like that objectifies women and that's not what we stand for." 

It was something like that. I heard it in an interview on Youtube. Isn't he so sweet? Reason #1528 why he's my total celebrity crush!

****************************************************************************************