Chapter 5- Akihiko

Be sure to click on that little orange star and vote! Follow me on Wattpad and instagram at d4rkst4r720 for sneak peeks! (and also to support me!) TYSM! This is happening meanwhile Tony, Layla, and Frostee are looking for the Takako people so meanwhile, the last chapter is happening.

 Cisco's POV

     The marketplace was bustling and it smelled so good. My mouth watered as I passed the food stalls. Spicy, sweet, salty, I could taste them all in my mouth, Do you guys have any money?"  I asked Echo and Matsuo, who were walking in front of me. "Focus on the mission." Echo said. Matsuo stuck a few bills in my hand, while Echo wasn't looking and I gave him the biggest smile. Tough guys were always soft. "Thanks, bro," I whispered and he nodded. Echo turned around, narrowing her eyes. "Stop talking, and help with the mission!" "Aww, Echo, have some fun.  We are in Japan." I said. "You guys are useless," Echo said rolling her eyes. I saw some takoyaki and I couldn't help myself but to buy it. "Hey guys, do you see that person? Wearing the ninja costume?" Echo asked.  "What?" My mouth was full. "Oh, yeah." And sure enough, that person was coming towards us. "Should we run?" I asked. "No, wait, he could be helpful." Echo said and then the guy pounced on her. We tried to block him, we really did, but he got away with Echo. Matsuo almost turned in his robotic arm. 

     "Go!" Echo shouted and threw something at me. It was a tracker. "Run you fools!" Echo shouted again as more ninjas appeared. Matsuo took off running but I couldn't leave Echo behind. She's family. "Run!" Matsuo said and dragged me along. "Echo's family!" I said and tried to shake him off. "You'll never understand!" I was so mad. Why was he so cold and heartless? A look of pain shot through Matsuo's eyes but it disappeared so fast it was barely even there. "We have to go!" He said, "We're outnumbered and have no weapons!" With a heavy heart, I ran after Matsuo. We dived under a stall and saw the ninjas drive away on their motorcycles. "Look," I showed Matsuo the tracker finder and gave me the tiniest nod. "What should we do?" I asked Matsuo, pacing around. I wasn't sure if he would help me since he doesn't talk much. "Do you have any ideas?" I asked him but instead, he closed his eyes. Ugh! 

     After a while, he said," We should get your truck and the invisible cloak!" I looked at the finder. He was right, it was a long distance from here. After we got my truck and drove to the destination, all we could see was a grassy plain. "Is the tracker broken?" I asked Matsuo as we hid behind a tree. He shook his head and told me to be patient. A moment later, the ground parted and the ninjas stepped out. They started their bikes and zoomed away. Were they going to go look for us? We waited until the coast was clear and we ran into the field. "How do we get in?" I kneeled on the floor and knocked on it. Matsuo looked at me like I was crazy. , "Sun, moon, star!" He said and the ground parted. "How-," I said and he interrupted me."The ninjas said that to close the ground." Matsuo threw the invisible cloak on me and we jumped into the hole.