Chapter 6- Potato Cart

Be sure to click on that little orange star and vote! Follow me on Wattpad and instagram at d4rkst4r720 for sneak peeks! (and also to support me!) TYSM! This is the continuing chapter of  Tony, Layla, and Frostee sneaking into the palace Takako people. Basically the sequel to the chapter titled, Mystery Sister. 

Frostee's POV

     The guards parted as we drove into the palace. "Don't talk to anyone, and don't look at anyone," Layla instructed as we passed the dark tunnel, "Hide your face with your straw hat." We nodded as we came to a long line, " Get your presents ready." The soldier barks," If she doesn't like it, you're dead. You can start unloading." He was about to walk off when Tony speaks up. "What? Unload what?" Tony asked. This was it we were going to get caught. "The potatoes?" The guard said, slowly and pointed to the cart behind us. "Ohh, right." He replied rubbing the back of his neck. Layla uncovered the potato crates, "So, what will we give HER?" I opened my bag and took out a drone, and gestured for them to follow me into the cart. "This is a spy drone," I whispered and looked around to see if anyone was listening," We can see her every move with this if she accepts it." Tony moved a crate, "What if she doesn't like it?" Layla gasps," Aren't you normally the positive guy? Don't you dare think about that." 

     Ten minutes later, a guard stopped in front of us," Follow me and bring the gift." We followed the guard to the entrance. "Wait here," he said then left. "Cover your faces with your hats. People can't recognize us." Layla said again. "Enter!" An icy voice boomed and the doors were flung open. A young lady was sitting on the throne, wearing a gold mask that covered her entire face. She had blue streaks in her hair. "What do you have for me?" She asked. Rude. I wanted to tell her but instead presented her with the drone. "What does it do?" She asked again. I showed off the drone's unique features and she stayed silent. "Hm....," She muttered, "I accept your gift." We exhaled in relief. "You may leave now, the exit is on your right." We bowed our heads and walked out of the room. I swear, there was something awfully familiar about her. "Hey, guys! This way!" I said and headed down the left corridor. "What are you up to?" Layla asked eyes narrowed," I thought we were finally going to get to leave this creepy place!" 

    "We," I said, "Are going down the left corridor because what we're looking for is there." Tony started to run down the hall but Layla grabbed him by the collar, "We're not supposed to be here so would you keep it down?" Tony smiled sheepishly. "You two are sickenly cute," I said and they pulled away from each other. Why do they keep trying to deny their relationship? The tablet I held started beeping, "Guys, we have to hide! The masked lady is coming our way!" We dove into a closet and watched her pass by from the drone. She walked into her room and locked the door. Then she picked up a call, "Leave tonight. It's good I got one of them before the pesky Toretto and his family got here. It'll be harder to get the other two." She paused before continuing, "You have to win that race. With the car, we'll rule the world. They're getting suspicious." She hung up and left the room.

    "We have to get in there! How the heck does she know my name?" Tony declared beside me. "I have a feeling the masked lady's someone we know!" I replied. We sneaked in and on her nightstand was a race list. "The race is back at home!" Layla said picking the list up and taking a picture of it. Smart move. Layla handed Tony the list and he scanned through it. "What the heck?" He shouted, "My sister's name is on that list! We have to warn them!" I tugged on his sleeve, "Guys, we gotta leave! I think I hear footsteps!"

     Please vote and follow me! This will be the last chapter for now. My school has opened and I have schoolwork. I will post soon. Thank you all! Darkstar out!