Prologue: Tank's Revenge

Tank POV

"Is this the place?" One of my henchmen asked.

I nodded as I looked at the address and back at the abandoned factory. Inside was empty and barren, as it hasn't been used in years. We had a look around and checked our surroundings and the stability of the place. I pulled a plank out of the wall and found a pair of knuckledusters with tasers attached to them.

Suddenly, my phone rang and I answered the call. 

"You have arrived." The voice said.

"Who are you and why are you helping us?" I asked.

"You could say that I am a friend. A friend who is not a huge fan of Emerald Shadow, as he is an ally of Ladybug and Viperion. As for Chat Noir, he announced his retirement, though no one knows who he is under the mask. Regardless, my mole will keep an eye out for them. For now, I can help you get back at Emerald Shadow. After all, I was the one who bribed the warden to release you." The voice said.

I thought about it for a moment and nodded.

"Alright. What do you want us to do?" I asked.

To answer my question, a butterfly landed on the knuckle dusters. As I picked them up, a wave of darkness covered me. I found myself wearing a dark grey suit  of armour with a mouth guard covering my face.

"Oh yeah. Now we're talking. I never got your name." I said.

"You can call me Hawkmoth. Now, your friends will have the same gift as I have given you. As long as we have a common goal, we are allies." Hawkmoth said.

"Very well. First, I want to test out these new powers." I said as I left the warehouse, smirking.

Emerald Shadow. I'm coming for you. And I will make you pay for Omar's death.