Epilogue: Adrien's new love

Adrien POV

"This should do it." I said as I placed a plaster on Lila's cheek. She responded with a smile.

As I helped Lila with her injuries, I thought about my actions. While Lila and Alya were the ones who revealed Ladybug, I was the one who started it. I initially did it out of jealousy, but I realised it was for revenge. And now, I succeeded.

"Adrien, I'm sorry for not believing you about Ladybug and Marinette being the same person."  Lila said.

"Don't worry about it. My mistake was falling for her in the first place. I realised that I've been falling for the wrong person. That the one I should be with is you." I said, caressing Lila's hand.

Lila pulled me into her arms and smiled.

"I felt the same way when I laid my eyes on you. I love you, Adrien Agreste." She said.

"And I love you, Lila Rossi." I said and kissed her.

More than Ladybug or Marinette. I thought.

Nino POV

As I stormed out of the classroom, I saw Adrien and Lila making out, much to my disgust. I looked away as I tried not to hurl.

"God, Adrien. Have you no standards? If anything, I'm to blame for this." I muttered as I leaned against the wall.

I walked away, planning on how I would apologise to Marinette about my actions.