Chapter 10: Tikki Missing

Alya POV

It has been about 3 days ever since Ladybug and her friends failed to defeat the akuma Tank and his gang. The Ladyblog was full of comments, including some saying that Ladybug is staring to lose her touch and that she is not who she seems she is, much to my delight. The Akuma Class were even part of the ones who left those comments.

"Just one last thing and Ladybug is done." I muttered during Physics.

After school, I went into my akuma form to stalk Marinette all the way home. After she greeted her parents, I stealthily followed her into her room and saw that she placed her purse onto her desk as she went to the bathroom to take a shower. There, I saw Ladybug's kwami floating out of the purse, eating a macaroon.

"So Adrien was right. Mari-Trash is Ladybug. With this, I'll be able to get so many followers on The Ladyblog. Also, we get another reason to get everyone to antagonize her." I muttered.

As I slipped inside her room, I scooped up the red and black bug and her purse . The kwami tried to escape, but I slapped it across the face, knocking it out, and stuffed it inside the purse and left before Marinette entered the room.

Marinette POV

As I exited the bathroom, I saw that Tikki and my purse have disappeared. I tried to search my whole room, but to no avail.

"Marinette! Dinner's ready!" My mother called from downstairs.

Crap! I thought to myself.

"Marinette?" My mother called.

"Coming, Maman!" I replied as I pulled on a white vest, pink bottoms and slippers and exited my room.

I'll just have to look for Tikki later.