Chapter 6: The Wedge, Akuma strike, Scarlet Lady and King Cobra appear

Luka POV

At school, Marinette and I had to part ways due to us going to different classes, but we made a plan to meet up after school to catch a movie in the cinema. As I made my way to my next class, I was blocked by Lila, who gave me a flirty smirk.

"Luka. It's been a while." She said.

"Why are you here, Lila?" I asked with a sigh.

"Oh, I just wanted to catch up with you. After all, you and I used to date back in the day." She said, touching my chest.

"No, we didn't. And even if we did, I doubt that we would last long. After all the lies you said about Marinette, I don't think I would be associated with the likes of you." I said as I pushed passed her, until she grabbed me by the arm.

"I know. I just don't think that Marinette even deserves you. After all, she used to have feelings for Adrien and who's to say that she no longer has feelings for the son of Gabriel Agreste. What if she and Adrien are dating in secret? and you don't know about it?" She said.

I shook her off and scowled.

"Whatever you're planning, Lila, I don't want any part of it." I said as I walked away, only to hear a ringtone in my phone. As I looked at my phone, I saw a shocked Marinette locking lips with Adrien, much to my shock.

"What the hell!?!" I shouted.

"Aww. As I expected, they're still in love." Lila cooed.

"That's not right. Melody would never do that. Thi- this is a trick, right?" I stammered, trying to keep calm.

I didn't notice Lila until she kissed my cheek, much to my shock. She waved goodbye at me as she left. I looked behind me and saw Alya grinning with a camera in her hands. 

At Break, I ran into Marinette, who was infuriated.

"Before you get mad at me, I can explain. Lila caught me off guard and-." 

Marinette cut me off with a wave of her hand.

"I wanted to say the same thing. But, after what I saw, I don't know." She said.

"Melody, I-." I said.

"Luka, please. I want to trust you, but right now. I don't know. Even after what Lila did, you let her kiss you. Knowing that you already have a girlfriend." She said as tears pricked her eyes.

"You say that yet you kissed Adrien even after everything he's done to you." I replied out loud, only to realise my mistake as I saw Marinette almost crying.

Oh God. What have I done? I let Lila fool me. I thought bitterly.

I saw Lila and Alya smirking at us along with her gang, much to my rage. Marinette ran away from me. I was about to follow her, but was stopped by Chloe.

"I'll go talk to her." She said as she followed Marinette while I went to sulk in the bike shelter, fiddling with my guitar. Suddenly, an akuma arrived and struck my guitar.

"Hello again, Heartstring." Hawkmoth said.

"Not this time, Hawkmoth!" I shouted as I raised my guitar to smash it, but my body wouldn't move.

"Oh, I don't think so. This time, I'll be in control. You just sit back and watch." He said.

I saw the black bubbles covering me. As I tried to resist, I saw Nico in his Emerald Shadow suit running towards me.

"Nico, get back!" I shouted.

He stopped in his tracks. I used the last of my strength to remove the snake miraculous from my wrist and throw it at him. He caught it and glanced at me with worry.