(27) Love making ;)

"Jemima, why didn't you tell Campbell about the guns?" Tommy questions, causing the hand that was tracing the muscles of his torso as they lay in bed to stop.

"Guns?" Jemima repeats innocently, and he shakes his head, "I know you know. John interrogated me about it when you went to him with your hypothesis. So why didn't you tell Campbell?"

"I didn't do it for you," Jemima states, "it was to make sure nobody else got dragged into the mess that you have caused. I was protecting them."

"I didn't steal them... technically anyways," Tommy responds, "but it's all going to work out, it's not a mess. It's formulated."

"Because you always have a plan?" Jemima teases, glancing up at him from where her head was resting on his chest, he nods, "always."

"So what's your plan with me then... sir?" Jemima whispers, allowing her lips to brush against his bare chest, smirking as she hears him inhale sharply.

The hand that was resting behind his head, moves to brush a strand of hair out of her face, before gently tracing her shoulder, trailing down the side of her body until he could get a firm hold on her waist, pulling onto his lap so she was straddling him.

"I've got some very big plans for you, my darling," Tommy says, using his grasp to grind her hips against his crotch.

"Very big?" Jemima repeats, a playful glint in her eye.

Tommy chuckles, running his hand down the outside of her thigh, completely unfazed by her teasing.

He knows he probably should not give a response, but dammit he wanted to see her reaction, "I know others that think it's big."

Whatever he was expecting her to do, it was nowhere near as hot and exhilarating as her hand coming to his throat, leaning down so their chests were pressed together, and whispering in his ear, "I'm not into voyeurism, but make insinuations about your relationships with other women again and I'll be sure to show the entirety of England who you belong to, is that clear?"

"Crystal," Tommy nods.

"Good," Jemima says, sitting herself back up, her hands trailing over his chest which was now visibly rising and falling quite dramatically.

Their eyes were on each other, both feeling as though the air for their lungs had decided to evacuate their bodies. They'd been together for two weeks and still had done nothing more than steal a few kisses here and there.

"Are you sure?" Tommy asks, "I can wait, I told you I don't expect anything from you, and I mean it."

"Thomas, shut up and get ready to put that mouth to good use for once," Jemima says, hoisting her dress up and over her head, throwing it to the side, so she was left straddling him in her underwear.

Tommy doesn't hesitate to use her lingerie to pull her up his body, so she was hovering above his face,  "Tom, what are you doing?"

"Putting this mouth to good use," Tommy responds, manoeuvring his arms to wrap around her legs and hold her against his face, using his teeth to move the crotch of her underwear to the the side.

"Oh-" Jemima breathes out as she feels his tongue flick against her clit.

"Relax, love," Tommy mumbles.

As his mouth works against her, Jemima can't help herself from grasping his hair and beginning to rock against his face.

She had forgotten how utterly irresistible this man was when he was in bed. How he was always focusing on her pleasure first. Always putting her needs first. She had forgotten how needy he sometimes got, until he felt his hands massaging her thighs.