~Chapter 10~

3rd Person POV:

    Tuesday morning was similar to the day before. Harry and Louis texted each other a picture of what they were wearing. Harry was wearing a white button up shirt, black skinny jeans, and a black blazer. Louis was being lazy that morning so he opted for black sweatpants and wearing Harry’s hoodie.

    Louis told Harry he looked good in his business clothes and Harry told Louis that he looked cute in his big hoodie. After the pictures, the two teenagers decided to spend the rest of their morning on the phone talking to each other instead of texting.

Harry went to his kitchen while still talking on the phone with Louis. Right now Harry was listening to Louis about how horrible school is and how many tests the teachers are giving them this week. Looking in the fridge Harry realizes there is nothing and decides to go to the floor that is shared between the Avengers for some pop tarts since they were known to never run out. “Well, I'm glad I don't have to deal with that kind of stuff anymore, I just have meetings and spend time in the labs. Lucky us, we don’t have work or school tomorrow.” Harry says to Louis with a little laugh as he steps out of the elevator on the Avenger floor, waving at the heroes, while giving Bucky a fist bump, on his way to the kitchen since they were used to him using them for food. Hearing Harry say that neither one of them were going to work or school tomorrow made Louis remember that he was going to see Harry tonight and spend all day tomorrow with him too, putting a giant smile on the shorter boy's face as he walked down the stairs in his house to grab a quick breakfast before school. “Yeah! We get to spend the whole day together tomorrow. I can’t wait!” Louis said excitedly, making his father give him a weird look. Louis just smiled at his father but otherwise didn't say anything.

“Me either! I am done helping interns around two o’clock and will be at my mom’s house before you get out of school.” Harry says making Louis extremely happy because he gets even more time with Harry than he thought he would. Louis thought that Harry wouldn’t be able to show up until around dinner, finding out he would be there when Louis got to Anne’s house made Louis happier than he had been in months. Just then a car honk was heard from outside. “Louis, Liam and Niall are here for school!”Louis gave his father a thumbs up and continued talking to Harry as he put on his shoes and grabbed his bookbag. “Remember I am picking you up from school today!” Alec yelled after his son as he walked out of the house, phone in one hand half eaten apple in the other.

When Louis jumped in the car he said a quick greeting to the two boys in the front seat before resuming the conversation with Harry. Liam and Niall looked at Louis then at each other before shrugging their shoulders and taking off to hell with Louis in the backseat laughing the whole way at Harry’s terrible jokes. Louis paid no attention to his two best friends throughout the car ride and only gave them a quick wave as he walked into the school, with his cell phone still stuck to the side of his face.

While Louis was in the car and arriving at school, Harry was eating pop tarts and looking over the blueprints of the projects he was helping interns with for the day. The Avengers looked on as the teenager they have watched grow over the years talked on the phone with someone who was making Harry smile more than any of them had seen in a long time.

Suddenly Harry’s smile dropped slightly, “You got to go, don’t you?” Harry asked Louis. Unknown to the heroes who were watching, Harry heard the school bell through the phone and knew that they needed to hang up. “Yeah. stupid school alwas ruins everything.” Louis said while pouting. Louis had already grabbed what he needed for the next few classes and was walking to his first class, not having hung up yet because he wanted to talk to Harry until the last minute.

Minutes later Louis was standing outside his first class of the day and only had one minute until the bell rings again to tell him that he is late. "Okay. I have to go or I'll be late. Call during lunch?" Louis asked in a hopeful voice. "Yes, we will talk during lunch. Just text me and I'll take a break at the same time." Harry assured Louis as he walked to the elevator to go down to the internet labs. "ok, bye!" "Bye" They both hung up just as the elevator closed. "That kid has never taken a lunch break or a break period from work since we’ve met him.” Natasha said out loud to everyone. “Maybe he has a new girlfriend?” Clint asked. “Where would he have got a girlfriend? He’s only ever here in the town, with people way too old for him, or at Anne’s, where he doesn’t even leave the house.” Bucky commented, putting the girlfriend subject to rest, since he was the closest to Harry over the recent years. Natahsa, Clint, and Bucky all agreed that if Harry keeps acting weird then they would look into what’s going on. The only reason they decided not to do it yet was because of something Bruce said, “I think we need to wait and see what’s going on first. Think of it this way, if it was anything bad or illegal then he wouldn’t have been on the phone right in front of us.” Everyone agreed and the issue was put to rest, for now.